From Paradox Development Studio’s original sci-fi title, Stellaris, comes the complete soundtrack composed by Andreas Waldetoft including performances by the Brandenburg State Orchestra and Budapest Film Orchestra. With the full score from the initial game, along with new tracks from expansion content such as Apocalypse, Distant Stars, and more, this soundtrack contains a total of 56 tracks, with over four hours of music, fusing melodic orchestral performance with synthetic creations. This soundtrack provides fans with a growing, living set of music, with more tracks to be added as Stellaris continues to expand in the future.
In game, only those music can be played which are included in the activated DLCs. However, the Complete Soundtrack includes all Stellaris music tracks released, regardless the owned DLCs. Once the Complete Soundtrack is bought newly released soundtracks are automatically downloaded when they are released, requiring no further payment. Some of the soundtracks are only available in the Complete Soundtrack.
As of 2019. June 04 total track time is 5 hours, 22 minutes.
Stellaris was released on 2016. May 09, but the Complete Soundtrack was released only 2016. July 12. Initially Stellaris Nova Edition and Stellaris Galaxy Edition included Stellaris OST, but with the release of Complete Soundtrack they were merged and sold independently. Total music length 2 hours, 41 minutes.
|Stellaris Suite: Creation & Beyond||8:30||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Faster Than Light (feat. Mia Stegmar)||6:40||Andreas Waldetoft||
|Deep Space Travels||7:29||Andreas Waldetoft|
|To the Ends of the Galaxy - Instrumental||6:13||Andreas Waldetoft|
|In Search of Life||6:01||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Spatial Lullaby||4:14||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Gravitational Constant||7:07||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Alpha Centauri||5:23||Andreas Waldetoft|
|The Celestial City||5:49||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Infinite Being||7:33||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Pillars of Creation||12:36||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Distant Nebula - Instrumental||7:56||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Sigma Tauri||5:36||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Journey Through the Galaxy||5:47||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Riding the Solar Wind||7:13||Andreas Waldetoft|
|The Birth of a Star||11:02||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Distant Nebuala (feat. Mia Stegmar)||7:56||Andreas Waldetoft||
|Faster Than Light - Instrumental||6:40||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Battle For Supremacy - Bonus Track||4:00||Andreas Waldetoft||
|Infinite Being - Alternative Version||7:32||Andreas Waldetoft||
|To the Ends of the Galaxy - Alternative Version||7:32||Andreas Waldetoft||
|Dragon Breath||6:38||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Assembling the Fleet||5:15||Andreas Waldetoft|
|The Awakened||6:33||Andreas Waldetoft|
|The Last Stand||2:39||Andreas Waldetoft|
|The Titan||4:01||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Utopia Main Title||9:36||Andreas Waldetoft||
|A New Dawn||1:50||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Towards Utopia||8:07||Andreas Waldetoft|
|The Imperial Fleet||5:27||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Cradle of the Galaxy||5:48||Andreas Waldetoft|
|In Memoriam of Mercedez Romero||3:10||Andreas Waldetoft||
|Synthetic Dawn Main Theme||7:00||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Robo Sapiens||5:28||Andreas Waldetoft||
|Synthetic God||4:56||Andreas Waldetoft||
Humanoids was released on 2017. December 07. Total music length 18:42.
|The Imperial Fleet (Second Coming)||6:52||Meyer|
|In Memoriam of Mercedez Romero (Luminous Flux)||3:37||Meyer||
|Towards Utopia (Nova Flare)||8:13||Meyer|
|Then Comes Light||5:43||Andreas Waldetoft|
|Hostile Fleet Detected||4:02||Andreas Waldetoft|
|For as Long as I Shall Live (Apocalypse trailer)||1:54||Meyer||
|Into The Dark||4:24||Meyer|
|Distant Stars Trailer Theme||1:20||Meyer||
|The Master Plan||3:54||Meyer|
|The March Of Profits||3:52||Meyer||
|Among The Ruins||4:30||Meyer|
- Complete Soundtrack actually consists of 58 tracks, but "The Last Stand" and "The Titan" from Leviathans are duplicated. Because of this, the full track length is actually 5 hours, 29 minutes as of 2019. June 04.
- The Steam Store page always gives one less track. That's because "For as Long as I Shall Live" was added later for player requests, but the store page was never updated.
- Synthetic Dawn track "Robo Sapiens" is named "robotics" in the files.
- Synthetic Dawn track "Synthetic God" was named "Robotic God" in the Complete Soundtrack, while going by the name "Synthetic God" in game. This was fixed a few days after release.
- Forum, "Stellaris Complete Soundtrack now Available (Free update if you already own OST)"
- Video, "Stellaris: Console Edition - "The fall of an Empire" - In-Game Trailer ESRB"
- Video, "Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack - Launch Trailer"
- Video, "Stellaris - All hail Blorg, Space Friends #01"
- Video, "Stellaris: Apocalypse - Release Date / Story Trailer"
- Video, "Stellaris: Distant Stars - Release Trailer"
- Video, "Stellaris: Megacorp - Expansion Release Date / Story Trailer"