Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is timeless and should be accurate for any version of the game.
- Corporate Culture: CEOs of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with, the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet's Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade.
- City World: With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
- Caravaneer Fleets: Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- More Megastructures: Build a glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- Galactic Slave Market: Buy and sell pops on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock.
- New Ascension perks: Keep an economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks!
- Main article: Developer diaries
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|1||New Economy System||A new economic back-end implemented for 2.2 -- the birth of economic templates and economic units.||2018-08-09|
|2||Planetary Rework (part 1 of 4)||Planetary reworks, involving changes to deposits and buildings and the addition of districts.||2018-08-16|
|3||Planetary Rework (part 2 of 4)||Planetary reworks, involving changes to jobs, strata and unemployment, housing, growth and migration.||2018-08-23|
|4||Planetary Rework (part 3 of 4)||Planetary reworks, involving changes to Stability, Happiness and Crime.||2018-08-30|
|5||Planetary Rework (part 4 of 4)||Planetary reworks, relating to gestalt consciousnesses and habitats.||2018-09-06|
|6||The Galactic Market||Addition of a galactic market, internal markets, and changes to trader enclaves||2018-09-13|
|7||Sectors and Factions||Sector Rework and Faction Happiness Rework||2018-09-20|
|8||Trade Value and Trade Routes||Introduction of trade value, trade routes and the associated piracy rework||2018-09-27|
|9||Decisions and Planetary Bombardment||Rework of planetary edicts into decisions and changes to planetary bombardments||2018-10-04|
|10||Tradition Updates||Updated traditions for the new mechanics and tradition type||2018-10-11|
|11||New and Changed Technologies in Le Guin||Updated economic & planetary building technologies||2018-10-18|
|12||MegaCorporations||Titular feature of MegaCorp: MegaCorporations||2018-10-25|
|13||Ecumenopolis and Megastructures||New megastructures and constructable planet types in MegaCorp||2018-11-01|
|14||The Caravaneers||Travelling caraveneers & deals in MegaCorp||2018-11-08|
|15||Slave Market, and more!||Slave market, Unity Ambitions & Mandates||2018-11-15|
|16||Script changes and modding in 2.2||Script changes & modding||2018-11-22|
|17||2.2 'Le Guin' patch notes||An early peek at the 2.2 'Le Guin' patch notes||2018-11-29|
|18||Updates, holidays, and the future||Changes in leadership, holidays, and beta patch.||2018-12-20|
|19||We're back||Back from holidays, bugs, and patches.||2019-01-09|
|20||Dnote's Inferno||The where and how -- the ins-and-outs of the product management team by Bevan aka "Dnote".||2019-01-17|
|21||2.2.x post-launch patch||A highlight of some of the bigger things that may change in the definitive 2.2.x post-launch support period||2019-01-24|
|22||2.2.x post-launch patch v2||Updates about the final 2.2.x post-launch patch, minor changes to modifiers and interface||2019-02-14|
|23||Exploring the Future||Update on patch 2.2.6 and a discussion on the future direction of the game and tentative features to be added||2019-02-28|
- Forum, Stellaris: MegaCorp Announcement!, 2018-10-24