(Redirected from Patch 1.2.3)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.2.X are all patches beginning with 1.2. There have been five 1.2.X patches.
- Main article: Patch 1.2
Patch 1.2.1 was released on 2016-06-30.
- Forming a Defensive Pact now cancels guarantees and non-aggression pacts with that country
- Primitives nuking themselves now properly affects pop count
- Risk of Malcontent Slaves faction effect "Interstellar Railroad" now scales from 1% to 5% risk with 5 to 11+ owned slaves, down from 2-10% risk with 4-8+ slaves
- Upgraded Nomads arsenal and ship designs. Reduced Nomad Fleet HP and damage bonus modifier from +50% to +25%. Overall they should be stronger than before
- Reduced HP of Nomad ark ships and gave them basic weapons
- Fixed AI not properly signing white peace in some wars that would just drag on forever
- Fixed AI not declaring prepared wars
- Fixed a case where sectors could get stuck due to lack of energy tiles and respect tile resources
- Multiple fixes for AI combat behaviour
- Fixed spelling in English localization for Attitude Map Mode
- Fixed a bug where merging fleets would prioritize the smallest fleet
- Fixed a bug where Gaia world spawn chance was not explicitly reduced for inhospitable stars
- Fixed issues with democratic elections alternative parties, issue caused the alternative parties to be invalid
- Fixed a bug where the display height of a galactic object wasn't being restored after loading a savegame
- Fixed so that democratic elections check the correct policy flags
- Fixed Xeno Integration tech weights
- Fixed upgrade arrow incorrectly displayed as greyed out for certain buildings on non-capital planets
- Fixed a bug where migration pacts between subjects and overlord were not allowed
- Fixed AI sometimes initiating a vote to kick right after a new member joins the alliance
- Fixed max trust not being properly set to 100 when forming an alliance
- Fixed issue with Nomads building too many new ships
- Fixed issue with Nomads not setting an end point for their journey when playing in a tiny galaxy
- Technology database patches tech_repeatable_improved_core_planet_cap -> tech_repeatable_improved_core_system_cap if save file version is below "Stellaris v1.2.0"
- Fixed CTD due to invalid pops on planet
- No longer wait for research in ALL tech areas to be halted before updating technology research alternatives
- Survey fleet order checks if fleet can move to system, so players can no longer reach out-of-reach systems using fleet view survey button
- Improved skybox quality
Patch 1.2.2 was released on 2016-07-14 as a beta patch.
- Fixed bug where AI didn't end war although it had 100% warscore
- Crash fixes
Patch 1.2.3 was released on 2016-08-04.
- Added missing interactions to emancipation faction
- Details mapmode is now on by default.
- AI will no longer repeatedly ask you to join the same war after being declined.
- AI will no longer invite you to war against yourself.
- Sectors should now be more keen to upgrade capital buildings when possible.
- Fixed an issue with AI rebel empires being overly passive in war.
- Added notifications for close/open borders.
- Fixed AI crisis disassembling itself
- Now possible to revoke independence support.
- Fixed notifications for votes to start wars.
- Fixed Regulated Xeno Slavery policy option being available before encountering any xenos.
- Fixed Regulated Xeno Slavery policy option not having the correct tech prerequisite
Patch 1.2.4 was released on 2016-08-09.
- The AI is now significantly slower to seek out and research the Wounded Queen special project, to give players a chance to complete it.
- Fixed a bug where AI would repeatedly open and close border access.
- Fixed a bug where the Xeno Integration tech could not be researched.
- Fixed some issues with checksum and stability on OSX.
Patch 1.2.5 was released on 2016-08-16.
- Fixed another case of wars at 100% warscore not being ended by the AI
- Fixed another case of AI open/close borders spam
- Fixed an issue where sector AI would build research of only one type due to a math error.
- Fixed AI inviting players to wars they should have no interest in.
- AI will no longer prioritize working food tiles on planets with only robots.
- Added 2 more plantoid namelists.
- Fixed bug where multiple special projects were being researched at the same time.
- Special projects with time cost no longer use stored resources.
- Fixed a couple of CTDs.