From Stellaris Wiki
Species Pack Features
- (HUMANOIDS) Added complete new Humanoid ship set.
- (HUMANOIDS) Added 10 new portraits to the Humanoid species class.
- (HUMANOIDS) Added Humanoid city graphics.
- (HUMANOIDS) Added a new prescripted empire: "Voor Technocracy"
- (HUMANOIDS) Added new 'Soldier' advisor voice set themed on the Commonwealth of Man
- (HUMANOIDS) Added new 'Diplomat' advisor voice set themed on the United Nations of Earth
- (HUMANOIDS) Added new 'Technocracy' advisor voice set themed on the Voor Technocracy
- (HUMANOIDS) Added 3 new song remixes.
- Hovering over a category in the Traditions screen now works correctly with non-default UI scaling
- Fixes text overflow in Governor description in Planet View, in low resolutions.
- Fixed Create Vassal button missing in low resolution.
- Fixed CTD that can happen during daily war updates.
- Fixed localisation error when declaring war on Awakened Empire.
- Fixed factions in Inwards Perfection empires referring to Diplomacy traditions when they mean Adaptability.
- Fixed minor break in Machine Uprising event chain.
- Fixed National Purity and Native Privilige agendas being available for fanatic xenophile empires.
- Fixed blurry egalitarian ethics icons when using low graphics quality.
- Fixed Machine Integrated species sometimes not respecting their Military Service species rights.
- Updated metadata for the music in Synthetic Dawn DLC to fix an incorrect track name.