From Stellaris Wiki
Patch 1.9.X are all patches beginning with 1.9.
- Main article: Patch 1.9
Patch 1.9.1 was released on 2017-12-14 with the checksum 83d2.
- fixed broken tile graphics in colonization and resettlement screens
- fixed issue where the humanoid frontier outpost model was incorrectly swapped with the mammalian one
- reverted a previous GUI fix that caused anomaly windows to display blank or cut off
- fixed issue with human preset and custom empires not spawning at all, as well as the Space Platypus, because that's a travesty
- fixed off-center turret positions on military stations
- fixed the Technocrat VO name not displaying properly in the voice selection screen in Spanish and Russian
- fixed some low-repro possible crashes
- fixed the Plantoids Species Pack being rendered with remarkable brevity in the launcher as simply "Plantoid"
- fixed a crash that happened when you shift-select a fleet and a spaceport, then try to click on the spaceport in the list of selected items
- Forum, [Dev Team] 1.9.1 patch released (checksum 83d2) , 2017-12-14