Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 3.1.X are all patches beginning with 3.1.
- Main article: Patch 3.1
Patch 3.1.2 was released on 2021-09-29 with the checksum 6df7.
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a crash where releasing a vassal as a Clone Army could cause an invalid species.
- Fixed the Clone Army origin tooltip not having a matching ship upkeep reduction with their admirals. Also changed the bonus to scale in a cleaner way, the upkeep is now 5/10/20% based on the Army's decisions.
- The Genetic Crossroads special project will now abort if a species completes Synthetic Evolution before finishing it.
- Fixed habitability of planets that clone armies have abandoned through lack of clone vats being locked at 0% for them.
- Ancient Clone Vats can now only assemble Clone Soldier pops.
- Going into a food deficit when using the Catalytic Processing civic will now give a -50% production penalty to alloy production. This penalty is in line with the penalty non-catalytic empires suffer from a mineral deficit
- Fixed players being able to move their Science Ship to blow up systems using the “Elder One” event.
- Fixed exploit where AI acceptance from Eminent Diplomats tradition also applied to trade deals.
- ↑ Forum, [Dev Team] 3.1.2 Patch Released (Checksum 6df7), 2021-09-29.