Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 3.6.X are all patches beginning with 3.6.
- Main article: Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6.1 was released on 2022-12-06 with the checksum a6c5.
- Fixed DLC being listed as “corrupted” in the launcher due to checksum mismatch.
- Added missing French scripted localization.
- Fixed adjective generator in the empire creator not working for some languages.
- Several ship sizes that lacked role definitions now have them.
- AI will no longer rent mercenary reinforcement fleets enroute to the main fleet.
- Fixed graphical artifact appearing in the ship browser.
- Fixed overlapping portraits sometimes appearing in the first contact view.
- Fixed subjects being able to become the federation president in arena combat successions.
- Empty fleet templates generated automatically will now be cleared after a set amount of time.
- Machine uprisings can now spawn fleets with all unlocked ship types.
- Fixed mechanical fallen empires missing part of their ringworlds.
- Pre-FTL civilizations should now generate defensive armies.
- Prevented AI Cyborg Hivemind empires from assimilating already cyborg hivemind pops, which could get them stuck in endless assimilation.
- Blocked pops with the Psionic trait to also receive the Latent Psionic trait.
- Gateway Sites and Ruined Gateways show up in outliner.
- Juggernauts now have the same base maximum speed as Battleships and Titans.
- Fixed a crash when older custom names contained certain special characters <3
- Fixed crash when overwriting e.g. certain pop jobs or districts individually
- Fixed is_ringworld trigger being overwritten by a scripted trigger