DISCLAIMER[edit | edit source]
- Save game compatibility cannot be guaranteed between patch versions. If you want to experience all new features it is recommended to start a new game.
- For the most up-to-date patch notes, please visit the changelog at ST:NH steam workshop page.
Release[edit | edit source]
NHV 2203 Scorpio Expansion - (e023f0) - Stellaris 3.3[edit | edit source]
STNH 3.3 Mega-Release
- 3.3 Compatibility
- Basic 3.3 Compatibility Update
- Vanilla Performance improvements merged into STNH where appropriate.
- Leaders now cost Unity upkeep
- Edict system converted to 3.3 Unity mechanic
- Relic system converted to use 3.3 Unity mechanic
- Pop Factions converted to use 3.3 Unity mechanic
- Event rewards switched to Unity, based on vanilla changes. (This will be an ongoing process as we work on game balance)7
- Admin/Research Districts updated
- Megastructures moved to Unity system
- Updated Localisation for 3.3
- Updated UI for 3.3
New this patch! AI - Major overhaul of the economic system, the AI will priortise buildings in a much more sensible manner using economic plans. AI - Personality Types updated AI - Improved colony type system. Start - New mode to start with all available countries Q - Q helps you start the game! Canon War Mode - If you enjoy some of the major battles in Trek History, then this optional mode adds the following conflicts War - The Dominion War for the Alpha Quadrant War - Klingon - Federation Battle of the Binary Stars War - Cardassian Border Wars War - Klingon invasion of Cardassia. War - Pralor/Cravic Conflict War - Maquis Fight for freedom.
- Set the AI chance for the Breen to join the Dominion War on the side of the Dominion to be very high to match canon
- Badlands are now a dangerous place to travel in
- Early TNG Uniforms added
- Starfleet TMP uniforms added
- Terran Lower Decks uniforms added
- Worf added to Hero Aging mechanic, including a late game career option
- John Harriman portrait update
- Maxwell Forrest portrait update
- Travis Mayweather added as a hero.
- Uhura added as a hero.
- Trip Tucker added as heroic Engineer
- Heroic Leaders portraits updated across the game.
- Our Vulcan's have had some extra hair cuts, it is only logical after all..
- Additional human hair styles added.
- New decision when bombarding Borg Uni/Subcomplexes
- Voth can now build new City Ships.
- Undine Planet Names updated
- Utopia Planitia Rebuildable if destroyed
- DMZ zone code added.
- The Federation can now take ownership of territory its member worlds have gained.
- Both Jupiter Station and Utopia Planitia can be rebuilt.
- The Borg can now reclaim complexes they lost via a planetary decision
- Picard Era Uniforms updated to include those seen in Picard Series 2
- Fluidic Wars added to the canon wars scenario & can impact the whole galaxy
- Deep Space Stations, now you can build a heavy defense outpost such as DS9 independently of starbases.
- Maximum AP slots has gone up to 11 to match the max amount of traditions that can be finished +1 for the AP tech.
- Created a decision to allow the Borg to reclaim decolonized Unimatrix Complexes since they lack the ability to build colony ships.
- Terra Nova starting conditions should be less random
- Tellar & Vulcan start with contact
- Back up trigger to allow for the discovery of Data, Lore or B4
- Obsidian Order Trait added for Cardassians
- Slightly buffed Dominion Polaron Beam Weapons
- Adjusted outliner and topbar color
- UI Top Bar positioning updated in line with Vanilla
- Planetview pop fix + icon rating color change
- Name lists updated
- Research and Admin Districts merged into a single district - Crew bonus moved to research district.
- Updated capital planet decisions (Romulan, Earth, Qonos)
- Habitat Species now have a unique civic.
- Added planet modifiers to undine planets
- Wrath of Khan event (non space seed variant) - STNH unique take on the classic STII Wrath of Khan, with two unique scenarios
- The Undiscovered Country event chain added in game.
- Improved triggers for Bajoran Occupation, with tie into Border Wars
- Space Seed event updated to tie into new WoK events.
- The siege of Weytahn
- Federation Formation weighted towards UE if AI and running canon mode.
- Typhon Pact, unique for the Tholians and Romulans aids in the formation of the Pact(as seen in the ST Novels)
- Ships of the Line Traditions now unlock based on tech progression and not year.
- 2 New crisis missions added to the mod!
- Andromedan Endgame Crisis - challenge the invaders with the help of 32nd Century Starfleet...
- Become the Crisis is now available for the Undine, including unique features for STNH based on the crisis mechanic.
- Vaadwaur starting conditions balanced
- Admin Centres now require planet Capital Level 2
- Sodium Deposits increased slightly
- The Borg will favour attacking Empires with higher technology levels and may ignore weaker empires for a while.
- Jem'Hadar Pops will once again require Ketracel White as a resource.
- Admin Centres now require planet Capital Level 2
- Crew production from jobs reduced
- Sodium Deposits increased slightly
- Starbase Shield modules added
- Colonists are back to being specialist
- Slightly buffed Dominion Polaron Beam Weapons
- Remove the fixed storage cap on Crew
- Increased the fixed cap on Trellium-D
- Regenerative Shields now use a % Regen instead of static to justify having lower HP
- Tamarian starting conditions randomised
- Vaadwaur starting conditions balanced
- Fen Domar starting conditions balanced
- Gorn starting conditions balanced
- Cardassian starting conditions balanced
- Federation Founders starting conditions balanced
- Old grievances removed from Tellar/Vulcan relationship
- Vulcan/Andorians start with historic treaty conflict.
- Additional weights carried over from vanilla
- A number of jobs have been streamlined to aid performance, by removing superfluous jobs and reverting to a singular job type - unless there is a compelling reason!
- Dominion Weaponry has been overhauled
- Regenerative Shielding has been updated based on player feedback
- Tech slowdown mode now heavily weights certain techs available based on canon game year.
- Major overhaul of every map,
- Setlik III added to the map
- Chintoka System added to the map.
- Random Maps updated to include all new species that have been added
- Discovery 32C uniforms added for endgame event
- Klingon Uniform Updates (Klingons in Starfleet get a unique uniform variant
- Maquis Shipset added
- Denobulan Shipset added
- Andromedan Invaders Shipset added
- Enterprise Era Transport updated to use J-Class model.
- USS Enterprise (Kelvin Model) added as an event reward ship.
- 32nd Century Intrepid & Friendship Classes added (during Event)
- Future Starfleet Wells & Universe Classes added (during Event)
- Pegasus Refit added to Starfleet Ships of the Line
- TMP Era Construction Ship updated
- Condor Class Attack Ship added
- Eclipse Class refit added to the Nova Class.
- Carpenter Class refit added to the Crossfield Class
- Edison Class Refit added for Hoover Class.
- Ekoor-Class Cruiser added to the Cardassian roster.
- New Cardassian Heavy Cruiser model added.
- Hutet is moved to become the Cardassian Dreadnaught.
- Borg Probe and Cone class vessels updated.
- Ares & Ranger Class textures fixed.
- Vigilant Class Refit for Defiant Class added under ships of the Line
- Engle Class moved to Carrier Role
- Minuteman moved to own class (will require a new save to reflect correctly)
- Radiant Class MMV added to Starfleet & Terran Fleets
- New model in progress for the USS Stargazer, Sagan-Class, which we will hotfix into the game when ready!
- Borg Co-Operative now have their own ship set which should aid with some of the issues when playing as them.
The Undine: As part of our continued work on Species 8472... Undine - Become the Crisis Level 1 - Undertaker(50% Army Damage, -50% Army Cost), Intimidation(+50% Damage vs Borg) Level 2 - Shield Pen(+10% Shield Penetration), Basebreaker(+30% Damage vs Starbases), Relentless Aggression(-75% War Exhaustion) Level 3 - Armor Pen(+10% Armor Penetration), Easily Replaced(+50% Ship Build Speed, +30% Disengagement Chance), Death From Above(+20% Orbital Bombardment), Ruthless Raiders(+50% Ship Speed, -50% Jump Drive Cooldown, +100% Interstellar Ship Speed Level 4 - Bio-Ship(Unlocks the advanced Bio-Ship), Ship Chipper(+50% Weapon Damage), Flyswatter(+25 Tracking/Accuracy) Level 5 - Superior Biology(Immune to Borg Adaptation), Sacred Fluid(Home Territory Fire Rate +25%), Mobile Bulwark(+2% Armor/Shield/Hull Regeneration), Paid in Ambition(-30% Ship Upkeep)
Ships - Undine Ship levels and classes have been reviewed an updated Undine Bio-Destroyer now has PD weapons added. Undine Ship Localisations refreshed
Undine Tradition Changes Dominance - Theme is now dominance of other organic life and biology Revelation - Theme is now Research Supremacy - Theme is now focused on war Dominance Adoption - Crime -25%, Counter Intel -25% Dominance Finisher - Infested Pops Generate 0.01 Organic Assembly +1 AP Dominance #1 - Slave Output +50% Dominance #2 - Slave Upkeep -50% Dominance #3 - Pop Growth Speed +50% Dominance #4 - Purge Pops Political Power -100%, Slave Political Power -100% Dominance #5 - +2 Undine Trait Points, Undine Gene Modding
Revelation Adoption - Researcher Upkeep -20% Revelation Finisher - Supreme Genetics Technologies, Research Speed +10% Revelations #1 - Society Research +15% Revelations #2 - Researchers +1 Science Revelations #3 - Engineering Research +15% Revelations #4 - Physics Research +15% Revelations #5 - Leader XP Gain +33%, Empire Size for Leader Cost -25%
Supremacy Adoption - Naval Cap +20%, Ship Upkeep -10% Supremacy Finisher - +5% Shield and Armor Penetration Supremacy #1 - Ship Speed +10%, Command Limit +25% Supremacy #2 - Unchanged Supremacy #3 - Unchanged Supremacy #4 - +25% Damage vs Default Countries, -15% War Exhaustion Supremacy #5 - +20% Home Territory Fire Rate, +50% when killing an army a Infested Undine Army is spawned similar to how the Borg works
- Changed some components that had ship_armor_add = 0.001 to ship_armor_mult = 0.001 as it made more sense
- Added a Starbase Aura for Undine Starbases to generate an aura to counteract Fluidic Space effects for Undine ships
- Added new Undine versions of the Borg Alcove for regeneration
- Added 6 Tiers of Bio Torpedoes for the Undine
- Added 5 Tiers of Bio Armor for the Undine
- Added 3 Tiers of Undine Tracking and Accuracy Science Modules
- Updated the Feed the Fire Edict to just apply all Undine Ships
- Removed a unnecessary pop growth speed modifier from the Undine Origin
- Fixed Reverance is Life Tradition having the wrong pop assembly modifier now it should works
- Eugenics Adoption - Added a Undine Swap Livestock +5 Unity
- Eugenics Finisher - Added a Undine Swap Livestock +5 Society
- Eugenics #1 - Added a Undine Swap Organic Assembly +5%
- Eugenics #2 - Added a Undine Swap which is a +1 Trait point for all non Undine Species Classes
- Eugenics #3 - Added a Undine Swap which is Organic Assembler jobs now generated +1 Society and +2 Bio Assembler jobs on all planets
- Eugenics #5 - Added a Undine Swap which Bio Assemblers generated +5 Unity
- The Vassal Contribution to Naval cap was not working as the define was set to 0 so all traditions that had that modifier did not work. Now it will as the define is set to 10% of pops. To compensate that this number will be low,
all the Vassal contribution modifiers in the decisions were increased to 100% from 25%.
- Fixed the Undine Tier 2 Infestation Building as it was not buildable unless you had the vanilla Necrophage Origin
- Boarding / bombardment excess fleets
- Static Empires crazy fleet sizes.
- Trade Value/Latinum value calc workaround
- Undine/Borg Invasion Trigger (made simpler)
- Holo traditions, workforce trait
- Manual fix for rogue shipyards
- Andine should be properly cleaned up if AI is the Undine
- Enterprise Refit trigger fixed
- War intel event no longer triggers against "non-normal" countries
- Warning error bug fixed on star for Fen Domar
- Qomar declaring War before awakening.
- Sydney Class Unlock
- Federation Class Refit unlock
- Mirror Invasion CTD
- Hazari and T'rogoren now correctly get Borgified outfits
- Increased odds of rare resources appearing in Fluidic Space
- Bajoran Ranjen class switched with model for fighter
- Krenim Destroyer updated to use a Krenim model and not generic
- Romulan Tal-shiar tradition
- Undine Trait modding
- The Dominion Edicts, Policies, Technologies that were using the wrong pop assembly modifier
- Undine spaceport on game start
- The Vassal Contribution to Naval cap
- Fixed the Versatility Swap for Machine Empires to not have their description flip back and forth every single second
- Caitian ship on empire select screen fixed
- Blocked Borg Pop Assimilation if you have a food deficit
- Spread the Virus Tradition - Now properly gives +3 Districts to Bio Worlds
- Spread the Virus Tradition - Now properly gives +3 Districts to Bio Worlds
- Might of the Vanguard - Gave it the correct bonus which was Special Toiler job for the Undine
- Working for Us - Applied the correct tradition for the 100% Habitability for the Holding Pen
- The Strong Survive - Applied the correct Tradition to the Soldier Job
- Eugenics Undine #5 - Fixed a typo in the modifier but also reduced the unity output from 5 to 2.
- Replaced all Weapon Role Modifiers with the working version either Shield Damage or Armor Damage for 2 Technologies and the Time Tradition Tree.
- Added Branch Office Building Modifiers to all capital buildings so Megacorps can use them again
- Undine Jump Drive Fix
- Made the Undine EPS Techs unlock something now. The Bio Module component line has been extended to Tier V. The Organic Tactical Node tech is the Tier 2 Tech now.
- Removed Planetary Dilithium Deposit from Schima in Fluidic Space as their ships do not use dilithium
- Added a Deutrium Deposit in Fluidic Space as their food buildings require it.
- Updated Vanilla Traits so they are not selectable at species modification.
- The Forced Labour Decision from showing up on Bio Worlds
- Dilithium Crystals Reamplification - Gives +3% Bioform output for the Undine instead since they do not use dilithium
- Removed duplicate Undine Supremacy Finisher Swap
- The Unfitted Construction Ship and Science ship that Undine got at the start.
- That Undine could not use War Doctrine policies after finishing Supremacy
- The Adaptability Finisher Doing nothing as we do not have that decision here, pending adding a STNH version later. Replaced it with a +2 Max Districts on all planets
- Happiness bug for the Food Policy is now fixed to apply to all pops that have happiness.
- Added HP modifiers for techs that did not unlock any tech or do anything
- Fixed the Starbase Reinforcement Edict to work for the Undine also
- Fixed Ambition Edicts to be have a nifinite duration to follow vanilla
- Fixed Shield modules not fitting on Starbases
- Fixed the Consume Impure Pop Decision Scope Error
- Luna decisions should now add the modifiers correctly.
- Federation formation should no longer capture Tellarmakus
- Holograms can no longer be infested
- Founder Capital Building having no upgrades, making it impossible to upgrade certain buildings
- Tricobalt 6 Localisation
- Undine Infestation Weapon will no longer destroy bio worlds
- Undine and Borg access to Galactic Market removed
- Assimilated worlds no longer keep Academies
- Distributed Computing localisation
- That the AA Defense Techs did nothing, now they give Orbital Bombardment Protection
- Remove Experience Gain multipliers for ship and army as the modifiers do not work
- Blocked the Squadron Leader Trait from the Undine as they do not get strike craft
- Changed the Squadron Leader Trait to have correct fire rate modifier for strike craft
Hotfix NHV 2203 Mega Release - (3f87a5)
- The Cardassians may now turn on the Dominion as part of the War.
- New Mega Logo added to the game.
- Bug within Dominion War event that prevents it from completing
- Small performance fix on the Klingon - Cardassian War event chain.
- Bug preventing the Bajoran Wormhole appearing
- Rigellian's should now wear appropriate era Starfleet clothing.
- Rios leader now has the proper hair
NHV 2112 Scorpio Expansion - (c16152) - Stellaris 3.2[edit | edit source]
3.2 Compatibility Update UI - A number of UI changes made to avoid CTD when loading 3.2 3.2 - A number of small AI budget changes introduced in 3.2 3.2 - Defines updated including a key update the MIA defines, which should make the MIA jump less painful. 3.2 - Performance improvements added into the scripting where applicable, with more to follow. 3.2 - Events and new features made compatible with STNH 3.2 - A number of performance enhancements added to various scripts and jobs. 3.2 - Localisation updated with all 3.2 changes.
- Elaysians added as a new warp capable species, including Melora Pazlar as a hero
- Qomarians added as a new Fallen Empire in the Delta Quadrant, with an increased chance of awakening mid-game.
- Antaran Commonwealth added as a warp capable primitive and includes their rivalry with the Denobulans
- The Lyrans have been added to the map as a new playable species
- The Medusans have joined the galaxy as a new species.
- Utopia Planitia Decision available if not unlocked via Mars Terraform
- All Good Things Admiral uniform added based on Admiral Janeways uniform from Voyager.
- Caitian Military Uniforms added
- Small update to Alpha Centauri system and a greater variety of potential Alpha Centauri starting setups.
- Undine/Borg Invasion can now start even without the Civil War.
- Klingon BOP can now cloak.
- Klingon Species given unique traits.
- MU - ISS Discovery along with Captain Burnham and Captain Killy added for the Terrans
- Ba'ul have had a makeover and their own portraits and given the Aquatic Trait
- Kaminar has been updated to a continental planet in line with what is seen is Discovery.
- Gravity Anomaly added for your enjoyment (Thanks to Orion88}
- The Derelict Ship event added from our community Collective Program
Aquatic DLC Users with the Aquatic DLC will receive two new races:
- Chelarians - The Turtle race from ST:TMP background, who also feature prominently in the novels have been added as a playable faction. Chelarians will make use of the new Aquatic shipset.
- Selkies - Added as a warp-capable race
Traditions Holographic Life
- A new tradition tree available for certain empires allowing for the construction of holo pops, who will work in any conditions and provide significant output for your country, but watch out sometimes Photons just want to be free...
- New Ascension Perk - called Photons Be Free, which allows the freedom of all holopops within the country.
- Starfleet Ships of the Line Tradition, unlocks access to optional federation designs via Tradition tree (more will follow for other empires later!)
- Vulcan's now have longer life expectancy
- Tech Tier progression odds have been updated to be more in line with era seen in the shows with tier 11 techs now unlocking from 2380+
- Number of ships with access to Quantum Slipstream has been lowered.
- Malon & Vidiians upgraded to major empires in the Delta Quadrant.
- Small adjustments to a number of Delta quadrant starting positions based on feedback.
- Caitian Shipset
- Lyran Shipset
- Bolian Shipset
- Proxima, Polaris, Excalibur, Loknar, Typhon, NX-Beta, NX Discovery, Dauntless - added as optional Tradition Unlocks
- Generic 06 shipset added for Aquatic species
- Generic 07 shipset added for Medusan species
- Terran Decals added to the Crossfield class & Discovery era Constitution
- Magee and Shepard Classes now separated into their own class.
- Minor adjustments to the Borg Scout
- Localisation issues with Tradition descriptions have now largely been re-written and should better describe each unlock.
- Borg gain an assimilated pop on certain First Contact scenarios to fit with the text on screen
- Tradition icons updated
- A number of Klingon leaders who never make an appearance have been fixed.
- Pakled Greeting is now more appropriate
- The Nimitz Class localisation now reflects its actual in game status.
- Some leaders have been borrowing other species clothes on the empire select screen, they have been spoken with.
- Fixed an issue where Borg leaders were receiving non-borg traits.
- Empires should now has access to Domination Tradition (including Terrans and Dominion)
- Harry Kim portrait
- Rhode Island Refit unlock point
- Ares and Nimitz moved to their appropriate places in the ship list
- Section 31 agents no longer produce 200% habitability
- Watchtower station no longer grants crazy influence.
- Various fixes to the Admonition event chain
- Undine restricted from researching Warp and Thruster Tech they cannot equip.
- Pralor and Cravic races can now assemble robot pops once again.
- Caitain Portraits should now have the appropriate fluffy ears!
- The Guardians should now start at the appropriate location on the Medium Map
- UI Icons updated back to Star Trek versions
- The Borg Wolf 359 mission should no longer spawn a second cube.
- A species capital planet will now correctly appear in the species screen
- Pralor & Cravat's not working when captured by Undine has been resolved.
- Undine Planet Killer weapon not appearing on list
- Issue with the Cravic and Pralor not being able to build more units has now been resolved
- Magee Class retirement should now work as designed.
- A number of obscure events have been updated to fire more often to provide some more variety to game events
- Tzenkethi Cruiser Hull Textures fixed.
- Federation Class Texture issues sorted
Hotfix NHV 2112 Scorpio Expansion - (a67e58)
- Warp Capable Race Mizarians added to planet Mizar
- Malcorian species updated to replace generic species on Malcor III
- Section 31 - Nimrod Class (Discovery) Ship added as a reward for Section 31
- Osler Class (Lower Decks) Science vessel section added for the Fed v2 Traditions
- Holo Jobs 2.0 - New Jobs for EMH, Holo Entertainer and ECH added, workforce jobs merged with organic jobs to avoid excess UI clutter.
- Ships of the Line - Achilles Class moved to a tradition unlock ship as a Heavy Artillery Cruiser.
- Presidential outfit from Discovery Season 4 added
- Coridan Portraits updated from the generic human portraits
- New CB added, "ally defence" allows you to come to the defence of any of your associated nations or empires that you maintain a good relationship with.
- A new decision to be made following the bombardment of the Borg Complexes, rather than them turning into nuked planets
- Players without DLC can now use the Undine Bombardment options via a workaround.
Balance / Quality of Life
- Borg Cone and Scout have been adjusted to provide the Borg with a more unique early play style and reduce the early over powering by the Borg.
- A number of AI personalities adjusted in light of the AI improvements added in 3.2
- Early game wars for the AI have been toned down slightly to allow empires to build their economy first.
- Starting conditions updated for Krenim, Malon & Romulan Aia colonies which should make empires that start with multiple colonies a fairer start.
- Husnock & their associated species re-ordered on the default map.
- UFP personality AI aggression decreased to avoid the Federation staging continuous war.
- Klingon naval museum unlocks battle cruiser recommissions at correct tech level.
- AI will largely avoid destroying Warp-capable Races
- Malon, Tholians, Devore, Viidians no longer considered Minor Empires
- Earth & Tellar now start off in contact with each other.
Babel - Babel event updated to remove any Founder from ongoing wars and remove a strange edge case scenario where your alliance members are at war with each other. Undine - Undine planet killing weapon workaround added for players without DLC. Challenge Mode - A number of changes made to challenge mode following 3.2 to make it challenging yet fair. Ships of the Line - Tech to unlock Jupiter Station provided at the same time as the 1st tradition unlock to make the tradition easier to use.
- Section 31 Nimrod Class based on the model seen in Discovery and produced by Eaglemoss added.
- Osler-Class added as a tradition unlock for Starfleet as an alternative section for the federation science class.
- Naval Capacity UI will now only show ships that are relevant to the country you are playing.
- Iwo Jima Class Added as TNG era Transport.
- Lyrans, Chelarians, Medusans added to Full galaxy medium map.
- Starting conditions reviewed and updated for full and medium maps based on updated canon information and gameplay balances.
Delta Map - Widespread changes to update the Delta map with new races and change the starting positions based on testing by our 'collective team' Alpha/Beta Map - Widespread changes to update the A/B map with new races and change the starting positions based on testing by our 'collective team' Alpha/Beta Small Map - Widespread changes to update the A/B map with new races and change the starting positions based on testing by our 'collective team' Starting Conditions - Minor tweaks to starting conditions
- Ascension Perks will now be selected by the AI once again.
- Medusan starting conditions updated
- Medusan & Lyran names fixed
- Borg scout weapons reviewed and and where missing fixed
- AI should be more prepared to build shipyards and weapons
- Medusan Non-Corporeal trait updated and cost lowered.
- Undine should now build shipyards and colonise within Fluidic Space.
- Undine Scout has undergone a number of fixes
- Bajorans have access to discovery (Religion variant) tradition once again.
- Utopia Planitia should now be buildable after the Mars terraform decision chain is completed, in the event that it is not added to your starbase
- Terran Empire can now build Odyssey Class
- Marine module localisation fixed in code.
- Klingon strike vessel has been appropriately scaled.
- Terran Empire can now build Jupiter Station
- The Vaadwaur should spawn properly following their dig site mission
- Asteroids have been nerfed
NHV 2110 Scorpio Expansion - (f450a3) - Stellaris 3.1.2[edit | edit source]
- Through the Bajoran Wormhole Expedition Missions
- The Mugato mission, inspired by Lower Decks
- The "Social"
- Observation Mission to invade a warp capable primitive culture
- Kayshon when he appeared in STNH... New hero leader joins the roster
- Vulcan Hero Soval has had a Vulcan hair cut.
- Aurelian Parliaments added as a new new minor species
- Chalnoth added as a warp capable species
- Pakled's updated in line with Lower Decks... Pakled Planet strong!
- New Ship Boarding Mechanic added. Ships with a marine module have a random chance of "boarding" during fight and causing damage to a ship
- Ships with a marine module can land troops on a planet surface whilst bombarding
- New marine module added for Cardassians, Pakleds, Dominion & Suliban
- Unique marine module for Hirogen, Klingons, Romulans & Federation
- New troop ships for UFP (Sarajevo, Ptolomy, Sydney & Achilles)
- New troop ships for KDF (Gre'thor & Fek'hlr)
- New troop ships for Rom (Decius & K'hanakh}
- AI Aggression tuned slightly
- Code Optimisation - A number of triggers improved to reduce un-needed event spam
- Tech Slowdown mode (Beta) now changes with the era you are in.
- Additional limits added to the Challenge mode ship bonus to avoid the AI ending up with huge fleets that appear after a war.
- UFP Member Treaties should be cancelled on joining the Federation
- Grazerite missing outfit fixed.
- Species Rights for slavers fixed
- Pralor Graphical Culture fixed on start
- Scout senor range has been toned down significantly
- Mylecial Reactor locked down to the Charon only.
- Tech Slowdown Modifier - Now adjusts based on era
- Districts Reverted back to previous style
- First Contact new options presented when alien race contacts player
- First Contact Options for Warp Prims
- First Contact Pop up not appearing for minor countries
- Xindi Spawn during UE Xindi Crisis has been optimised & so shouldn’t CTD on largest maps
- Fix event limitations on the Gomtuu events
- Romulan D'Kanazk Class Textures improved
- Non human formed UFP games can now make the weapon choice events work
- Alpha Hunters now correctly produce Admin Cap.
- Heroic leaders will no longer have the possibility of having multiple hero traits, which causes uniform issues.
- A strange bug with the USS Glenn which prevented the completion of its special project.
- Limit added to the Constitution Class Flagship to avoid building it multiple times
- Hero & Legend ships build triggers updated to use "allow" so that players can see what is needed to build them. N.b They will still only appear when the tech has been researched
- New modifier added to fix issue with Jupiter Station providing bonus to wrong country
- Tier 10/11 class star ships are now manually retireable via the Museum
- Borg can no longer have pleasure planets
- Borg First Contact appearing without any options to select.
- Ambassador Class Naval Shipyard Fix
- Hazari Borg Portraits
- Pakled Female hair
- Yorktown Model replaced with new model (Thanks to Ael!)
- Military Constitution Class Flagship is now available at a more appropriate Tech level.
- The NX Class hull variants are now more appropriately named and aligned.
- The Crossfield and Federation Classes no longer support heavy spinal mounts, and use heavy weapons instead
- Lakota Class is now buildable earlier in the tech tree, as a result the Constitution Refit has been moved forward. The Enterprise-B is now available only when the Lakota Refit is available.
- Lexington Class Refit now available to build for Starfleet
3.1/3.1.2 Compatibility 3.1 - Traditions Updated to use new vanilla mechanic 3.1 - New Subterfuge & Mercantile traditions made available (Trek Localisation an ongoing process) 3.1 - New Vanilla events disabled to prevent random blank pop-ups 3.1 - New variable system integrated into STNH code. 3.1 - Espionage changes to align with vanilla 3.1 - Minor AI changes added in line with Vanilla 3.1 - UI - Basic UI compatibility added to avoid CTD 3.1 - Localisation Updated 3.1 - New UI to allow the use of more than the standard 7 traditions, which will allow us to continue to expand traditions as we go! (Credit - Ael) 3.1 - Countless Ship icons added as part of the Vanilla changes to ship icons!
Traditions New Espionage Traditions for Section 31, Tal Shiar & Obsidian Order New Tier 2 Traditions unlock for the Federation, Klingon, Dominion, Ferengi, Borg, Cardassian & Romulan once you have progressed far enough through the base trees. (thanks to the Beta team for their input) New Reward - Watchtower Class Megastructure added on competition of Fed Tier 2 tree - based on the Vanguard Station from the novels. New Reward - New mechanic for Klingon ships to gain unity and influence for the empire when defeating rivals New Reward - Ferengi can bribe other nations for intel New Reward - Advanced cloaking device for the Romulan's who have a Tal Shiar or Zhat Vash leader at the helm New Reward - Defeated Borg ships may now provide a small bonus on destruction.
STNH Traditions 2.0.1 Patch
- Ships will no longer get stuck in a permanent disabled state following boarding
- Bigger Ships will now be much harder to board, including hero ships and flagships
- Ships now need to have suffered damage before they can be boarded
- Fighter and Shuttle crew only available to shuttles and Fighters.
- Lower Decks Uniforms adjusted slightly to fit portraits better.
- Damaged ship Icons aligned properly for Federation and Klingon Ships.
- Cheyenne, Springfield & New Orleans scaled appropriately.
- Observation uplifting event should now work properly when uplifting early space age races.
- A number of missing icons have been added including Intrepid-Type and Odyssey-Class data icons.
- Terran Empire should get a basic number of envoys to start off with
- Data's promotion will no longer change his species to something random
- Borg species numbering disabled for now as its causing a crash or game freeze. Will be re-activated at a later point.
- A number of inappropriate techs have been restricted from the Undine
- Asteroid speed and spawn distances changed to attempt to workaround the vanilla bug.
- Rhode Island Refit hull textures fixed to remove blank sections
- TNG+ Construction vessel replaced with a more appropriate model.
- TE Decals added to California Class
- TE Decals added to Parliament Class
- TE Decals added to Odyssey Class
- TE Decals added to Federation (Dreadnought) Class
- TE Decals added to the Achilles
- TE Decals added to Cheyenne Class
- Annorax-Class Timeship is now available as a reward for the Krenim Imperium
- Xindi Planet Killer Weapon is now available as a reward for the Xindi
- Federation Obena-Class ship now available as a tradition unlock for Starfleet.
- Cetacean Ops, Matt & Kimolu now have a location to work on our starships. Cetacean Ops added as T9+ upgrade for the tracking sensors
- Cetacean Labs now build-able on Earth or ocean-worlds as a reward for successfully re-introducing Whales via the Voyage Home event.
- Players are now given a view of an enemies territory on declaring war, which will allow attacks on previously non surveyed systems without the need for a science ship.
- Troop Transports can now land armies on planets when bombarding them.
- Beckett Mariner (Lower Decks) added as a hero leader
- SamRutherford (Lower Decks) added as a hero leader in engineering
- Sonia Gomez added as a hero leader
- Julian Bashir can be unlocked from Jupiter Station and has been added to the hero aging mechanic
- New traits introduce you to the rare genius level leaders.
- Starbases have a small sensor range in line with Vanilla
- GUI update to support Traditions update (Thanks to Ael and Cutter Slade)
Traditions 2.0.1 Fixes - Issues where Traditions were not appearing or available in the wrong order have been corrected. Traditions - New icons, backgrounds and graphics added to give an improved look and feel to our tradition trees. Traditions - All existing traditions have been rewritten to exist as separate branches rather than "swapped traditions" giving more flexibility around what we can offer each species. Traditions - Each race now has access to at least 7 traditions, with a number of unique traditions added to the major empires. Traditions - New Espionage Traditions for Section 31, Tal Shiar & Obsidian Order add a number of new espionage options and bonuses. Section 31 tradition unlocks black-ops espionage missions for the Federation Traditions - New Tier 2 Traditions unlock for the Federation, Klingon, Dominion, Ferengi, Borg, Cardassian & Romulan once you have progressed far enough through the base trees. With Empire specific rewards for completing Borg - Borg Traditions have been moved to their own branches to avoid any non-borg overlap... Overlap is Futile. Krenim - Masters of Time Traditions added. Progress through to open the Annorax Class Time ship complete with Planet Killer weapon (DLC required) or a unique bombardment option Xindi - The Council Tradition added. United the Xindi species and unlock their Planet Destroying weapon (DLC required) or a unique bombardment option. Will Power Tradition - Strengthen your ability to wage war or push others to follow your way of life. Terran Empire - A new Terran Empire specific tradition added to support the terrans 'Vengeance' on the Mirror Universe Dominion - Two new branches for the Dominion that increase the benefits of recruiting empires into the mighty Dominion and culminates in a tribute to the Founders. Dominion - New Mechanic unlocked via Traditions. The Dominion can cull its lower level leadership and replace them with a better class of leader.
- Various Localisation fixes, improvements & Translations
Hotfix NHV 2111 Scorpio Expansion - (95607e)
- Borg Habitation Districts are now buildable across the Collective
- Borg Fabrication Complexes will no longer vanish a month after being built
- A number of traditions which could not be unlocked have been fixed.
- Sarajevo-Type texture fixes
- First Contact Borg text appearing for other races
- Localisation issues with Tradition descriptions
- Borg gain an assimilated pop on certain First Contact scenarios
- Tradition icons updated
- Zahl Ship set added
- Various fixes and updates
NHV 2104 Scorpio Expansion - Stellaris 3.0[edit | edit source]
- Undine Vanguard has been added as a unique playable option, with unique techs and outlook on the galaxy (A separate event structure will play out if they are AI)
- Undine Shipset has been added, models from Grinsel
- Undine unique planet killing weaponry - the planet destroyer and the planet infester, which can turn your once lovely planet into a bio-world fit only for the Undine.
- Unique events for the Undine including mastery of the Fluidic realm. Take the Undine to become masters of Fluidic Space to invaders of the Milky Way.
- Undine Terradome Station - model from Kharak
- Unique buildings and jobs for the Undine species.
Borg Fluidic Space Crisis
- The Fluidic Space event chain for Borg has been overhauled.
- Rewards for probing Fluidic Space have been updated. There are two unique bonuses to acquire, and a powerful repeatable tech boost... if you don't provoke the locals, that is.
- Rewards may require paying some of your stored research to acquire.
- Reward 1 is a build-speed boost across your empire.
- Reward 2 enables the construction of Subcomplexes anywhere in your space (at approximately double the cost and build time).
- Reward 3 is a repeatable base monthly tech increase.
- You can now see the rewards you get for probing fluidic space.
- The crisis now ties in with the playable Undine species.
- Triggering the crisis will open fluidic rifts in your space.
- Undine crisis fleets now include planet destroyers.
- Undine are immune to assimilation. Later content may offer a story chain in this regard.
Borg Adaptation 3.5 NOTE: You will need to start a new game for these changes to apply. Sorry
- Borg Adaptation now works for Borg Cooperative and Unimatrix Zero
- Adaptation should not be as performance intensive
- Adaptation is now a per-ship debuff, triggered as Borg and enemy ships are destroyed or disengage. (NOTE: This debuff will NOT be visible on the affected ships, for currently unknown reasons. They do work, however).
- Adaptation debuff lasts 120 days. We're working on a way to let the player better know when their fleets are Borg-ready again.
- The chance of the debuff applying is approximately equal to the Borg's Tech Analysis % against the enemy empire.
- The chance is locked out for the duration that you have anti-adaptation countermeasures up.
- The chance is very high if you have an assimilated Admiral from the target empire.
- Borg and their rebels are now their own type of country (to enable the solution above); this may produce unusual game behavior in edge cases. As always, please report any bugs.
- Borg do not use adaptation against each other.
- Borg Tech Analysis (which controls how fast adaptation occurs), now decays in larger chunks, but only each time you complete a tech research (instead of a small amount per month).(edited)
- Borg leaders have unique role names now. (A consequence of the country type change).
- Borg Adaptive Plexus component has been re-nerfed (to 20/30/40/50% armor pen reduction, from 40/60/80/100)
- Borg Rebels no longer require food for their crew-producing job.
- Borg crew producing job (now called Drone Liberator) produces more crew than normal.
- Borg Rebel starting resource boosts last longer and decay in stages.
- Borg Rebel starting resource boost also adds Consumer Goods and Dialethism.
- Borg Rebellion will continue to stir up rebel drone armies annually each year the civil war is still in effect. This also partially extends their resource boosts, to keep them in the fight for the duration of the war.
- Starbase Support Craft Mechanics - Build the support craft facility on starbases to construct the small, but agile shuttles, runabouts or fighters to defend your starbase. But.. use them tactfully as you can only place so many at once.
- Science Divisions, UFP, Romulans, Klingons & Dominion all get a unique science division built via a megastructure. Other countries will be able to build the structure, but do not yet have access to the division agency.
- As Dominion, replacing a country's ruler with a changeling is now more effective.
- Changelings that do not otherwise have jobs will now be employed as generic Changeling Infiltrators. These boost your empire's trust cap and trust growth (unrelated to the targeted infiltration mechanic). No more forcing the Great Link to use birth control.
- Fan favorite Starbase Regula One added as the Federation observation outpost design
- Leaders who reach level 5+ and retirement age maybe offered the choice to change career, retire or move into teaching.
- New Trill Symbiosis Commission Agency unique for the Trills. Manage the Trill symbiont and host relationship
- The El'Aurians have joined the galaxy ready to listen, serve your drinks and in the future blow up a sun or two.
- New anomaly event based on the VOY episode the twisted available for Delta Quadrant species & includes a Undine variant - created & written by Orion88
- Benev Selec investigate strange goings on the surface of planet Benev Selec (written by Orion88)
- Shades of Grey Event - Inspired by the Shades of Grey TNG episode (Written by Orion88)
- The great Tribble Hunt, got trouble with Tribbles? Then the hunt is for you. Includes a unique variant for our brave Klingon Warriors.
- Silver Blood Anomaly, inspired by ST:VOY (written by Orion88)
- Updated Q tips based on community feedback
- Warscore from occupation is worth a little bit more. Wars will end slightly faster (most notably for the AI) as a result.
- Tech Tier 11 (Picard Era) Tech level added to help balance the new ships. Including a number of new T11 components and weapons. More will be added in future patches & T11 tech is rare.
- Opinion modifiers towards subjects of allies and allies of overlords have been added. If you have an alliance with someone, you will view their subjects more favorably, and they will reciprocate. (This will aid in forming alliances with empires that view you very positively, but are neutral / have conflicting ethos with one of your pathetic, useless subjects).
- A number of ships updated for DX11 compatibility.
- Final stage Federation transwarp tech does not fail randomly.
- Selay Battlecruiser gfx fix
- Odyssey-Class section names
- Klingon Naval Museum retirement options fixed
- Kelpien Brightest Star mission now correctly available via Warp Primitives screen.
- Samaritan Snare event no longer fires for the Pakleds
- Enterprise E decommission flag not removed if disbanded, which was preventing the build of the Enterprise-F
- Pakleds added to smaller Alpha/Beta Maps & moved to a more canonical location
- Major CTD and freeze when the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance forms at the same time as other major activity.
- Federation Class is now correctly retired at the appropriate time
- Bajoran Occupation/Resistance Trigger will no longer fire unexpectedly.
- Missing crew loc and icons Federation Class
- Krenim Cruiser Textures
- Selaya/Kumari Federation formation ship exploit
- Yeager Refit section template is now different from the base Intrepid.
- Trill leaders now have a greater chance to spawn with a symbiont.
- Klingon & Houses opinion modifier is not set so high.
- Klingon Great Houses will no longer be so happy for you to 'request' resources.
- Julian Bashir will no longer spawn as a random species
- ST: Picard event chain will now close when completed to avoid situation log clutter.
- Malachowski Class Hull textures fixed.
- Kingdom of Skorr wont ask to be vassalised on creation.
- A number of "USS USS" ship entries have been fixed
- Kelpien Sound of Thunder post event traits fixed, to make your Kelpien even tougher
- Century Class components have been properly assigned.
- Risa resort world modifier and deposit.
- Envoy events are now correctly gated.
- Romulan Jorek Class has been updated to use a unique model.
- Anomaly planet class triggers have been fixed to ensure full suite of anomalies will fire.
- Graphical culture issue resolved if you decide to keep non-Starfleet designs
- Altamid mission has been rewritten to avoid it failing to progress.
- Localisation - Updated and includes new translations and fixes.
- UI - Multiple updates and fixes to bring inline with 2.0
- Starting conditions updated for a number of species in line with the pop growth changes.
- Capital buildings now add extra building slots in line with 3.0
- Economy changes in line with 3.0 changes.
- Contact has been updated to be compatible with the new changes, more unique updates will be added in future patches.
- Most of the existing espionage system has been disabled and replaced with the new system in Nemesis
- 3 new espionage levels with the Tal'Shiar & Obsidian Order leading the way. Giving a unique experience depending who you play.
- New buildings added to further your intel missions
- For users who have purchased the Nemesis DLC there will be full espionage experience with a Star Trek flavour (more will be added after the compatibility patch)
Hotfix NHV 2105 Scorpio Expansion - (e4057e)
- Undine Mastery of the Fluid Parasite spawn issue. Bug was preventing the continuation of the Undine story arc.
- Undine Story limited to canon maps (milky way galaxy)
- Double planet class for bio worlds.
- Undine Administrator jobs now advance in number over the capital progression.
- Cardassian capital set up.
- Dual version of species have been smished back into a single species once again!
- Countries will no longer spawn with Great House ships
- Undine have a replacement Ascension Perk to replace "The Flesh is weak"
- Bio worlds count to the habitable survey
- Start message for non-English languages.
- Undine Thruster Tech. Undine Ships now have unique equipable thrusters
- Undine Unique shields added to their shipsets.
- Corillian Remnant first contact spamming
- Undine Civil War crash when you have won the war.
- Undine crisis fleet scaling adjustments
- Borg adaption notification spam
- Borg Unicomplex expansion has been fixed.
- Borg First Contact Localisation errors have been correctly assimilated and part of the collective.
- Grazerite Portraits have been fixed.
- CTD when the Xindi probe is destroyed and the North Star colony was discovered during the Expanse.
- Unable to fully survey primitive planets
- A number of Undine jobs and buildings have been added
- Numerous non-undine events have been restricted for story reasons
- Undine colonies now have appropriate colony types
- Undine can now convert planets via a decision
- UFP research focus has been updated to be available from both the yearly event and science window
- Various localisation errors and translations
Hotfix NHV 2105 Scorpio Expansion - (e75749)
3.0.3 - Compatibility added.
- Numerous behind the scenes performance improvements made to speed game speed.
- New Start condition that makes all primitive and minor species "static" which should further improve late game performance for lower end rigs.
- New unique Undine Traditions
- New Borg espionage mechanics
- New Undine espionage mechanics.
- The Barzan Wormhole is now open to countries that have the Barzans as Warp Primitives
- Capellans have been reworked and come with a new mission based on TOS Friday's Child
- Undine Gomtuu prequel story.
- New Caretaker event endgame, reworked using Undine updates.
- Updated for 3.0.3 & includes fixes and translations.
- Several Undine buildings not being able to be built on conquered worlds
- The Undine Artisan Job to produce amenities now.
- The Hive Brood Arena now produces 15 amenities instead of 15 supplies to match its category its in.
- The Undine Capital buildings from swapping on certain worlds that it was not before
- Removed the 10% Growth bonus on the Undine Capital world since the Undine do not use normal organic growth.
- The Hive Districts, not showing up on non bio worlds, this is incase you conquer the Hirogen which use habitats
- Blocked Commercial Districts from showing up on Undine Empire planets like Habitats
- That Admin District Improvement Techs not applying to the Psi Commune Districts and now they do.
- Fixed the Undine Artisan job not generating amenities
- The ability for the Undine to use auto pop migration
- Made it possible for the Undine to terraform Assimilated Worlds
- To where if a species is Livestock under the Undine, the pop is not consumed
- Construction ships being deleted at the start for the Undine
- Finally fixed the Intrepid-Type retirement options at Naval museum
- Power consumption of all planet killer weapons so you can actually put them on the ship
- Added upgrade to pathway for the Bio Module II
- Random maps should once again work as expected.
- Fallen Empires capitals should now form correctly to prevent them falling to civil war.
- Cardassian Weapons Platform section bug.
- Undine story campaign can now be played on regular and medium Milky Way maps
- Terran Empire starting fleets restored
- A number of missing components, such as Romulan Cloaks and Terran Agoniser consoles restored.
- TE Yorktown class decals repainted, original painters have been suitably tortured.
- Science Institutes fixed for Dominion and Romulans.
- The Android Event Trigger.
- Spy network set up message is now appropriate for generic espionage.
- New trigger added for Xindi probe to stop rare occurrences of it firing when defeated.
- Regular One retexture
- Borg Army mechanics should work now.
- Various missing Tech unlock descriptions added into localisation
- Fighter sections updated to allow more options
- Leader retirement options fixed for Archer
- Undine districts have been revamped.
- Borg Fluidic Invasion fleet is no longer quite so monstrous.
- Borg Unicomplex Fixes
- The Organic Holding Pens can now only be built 1 per planet but can be enhanced by the expansion tradition swap to give your livestock habitability on the bio worlds. This building can also only be built on the Bio World class. It also reduces crime by 50% on the planet. Upkeep increased to 5 energy
- Increased planet size base of all randomly spawned Bio worlds to be 25, this is to help the Undine due to their limit planet count in Fluidic Space
- Updated all the initializer planets for Undine that are spawned normally to be size 25
- Increased the Naval cost of all Undine ships
- Doubled the Alloy upkeep of all Undine ships
- Since pops are critical in the game, increased the output of resources for the Undine per pop consumed
- Reduced Bio Hull Armor bonus by 25%
- Made some components not show up for the Undine because it does not fit their ships
Hotfix NHV 2108 Scorpio Expansion - (5782be)
- Barzan Wormhole, will the gamble to purchase the Barzan Wormhole payout or lead to disaster.
- Fridays Child, replay the events of the TOS episode Friday’s Child, which could lead up to the introduction of popular novel canon Admiral, Leonard James Akaar.
- Emanations, unique event for delta quadrant species (Written by Orion88)
- Empires who are losing wars may call for help from a 3rd party.
- New Voyager hero leaders added as a reward for completing Caretaker Missions
- Hazari Species added to the Delta Quadrant
- Earth Remnants can now form the UFP under the right circumstances.
- Righteous Empires now distrust slavers, bandits and greedy empires on first contact.
- Human and Romulans start off with a small element of distrust
- New policies to aid your intelligence and counterintelligence services.
- New portraits and aged portraits for a number of hero leaders.
- Undine Infestation & planet conversion events moved to planetary decisions to save on performance and simpler to use. Undine must build their unique infestation buildings on the planet before the option is available.
- Update to the behind the scenes mechanics of the Klingon Great Houses. Do improve the way the loyalty system works.
- Xahean species update (portraits, uniforms and unique options on joining the UFP.)
- On the orders of her Imperial Majesty Challenge mode has been unlocked on the Mirror Universe Maps.
- Users with the Apocalypse DLC will be able to build a version of the Scimitar, Undine Infester, Planet Killer and Xindi Probe using the planet killer weapons customised for STNH.
- Raven Class has been added as a research option via Jupiter Station and buildable via Utopia Planitia
- "Lost Era" style uniforms added post Wrath of Khan era.
- Lower Decks Style uniforms added for Starfleet, these uniforms will phase in post first contact era and then out by the start of Picard.
- Enterprise Era Variants, Endeavour, Liberty and Neptune Refit Classes have been added based on the work of our very own Ael.
- Freedom Class Scout added to complete the Wolf 359 graveyard fleet
- A new shipset for the Cravic and Pralor based on their brief appearance in VOY.
- A new set of ships for the Hazari, rebuilt by Grinsel for STNH.
- Updated and improved ship models for the Federation Science and Mining Stations thanks to the fine work of Ael.
- Walker Class TOS Refit
- Magee Class TOS Refit
- New and improved Malachowski model by our very own Ael
- New model added to replace the existing California Class. Comes in 3 flavor's!
- Klingon Great Houses will no longer spawn if the Empire is destroyed.
- Federation Class Data module Localisation Error.
- Earth will no longer spawn as a swamp world, much to the annoyance of Swamp Thing.
- Member worlds and The Great Houses will no longer join alliances by default.
- The science stations will no longer rename the system.
- Dominion shuttles will no longer appear as colourful boxes of doom.
- Issue where certain worlds districts do not appear as they should.
- Undine currently cannot specialise planets. This will be added later on.
- After defeating the Borg rebels the collective will regain their lost planets and unicomplexes.
- A number of improvements made to the AI around declaring war.
- Undine Toiler Job priority has been lowered so that it does not consume every pop
- ISS Charon can now equip the Mycelial Reactor
- Full ship component refresh, fixing a number of issues with ship techs since 3.0
- Dominion Member worlds can be removed from existing Coalitions to keep the founders happy.
- Further performance improvements made to mid-late game.
NHV 2011 ST: Picard Expansion - (6ff224) - Stellaris 2.8[edit | edit source]
- Localisation and GUI compatibility added.
- Bugfixes and new icons
- Content - Efrosians added as a new warp capable species
- Content - Endeavour NX06 moved from flagship to Legend ship
- Content - Borg Assimilation and adaption mechanics have been upgraded to v2.1! Making the Borg an even more fearsome threat (Content by Xcaliber)
- Dominion War chain - The Cardassians may reach out to the Dominion in the event they lose a war, which could trigger a battle for the Alpha Quadrant!
- Commander Ransom's hair is once again as luxurious as he deserved
- Failing a hidden dealings event won't lead to losing progress on every observation post in your empire
- The flagship available flag should now be correctly removed when either a military or science flagship is decommissioned or lost in battle.
- Workaround for the PDX add_resource bug has been added to a number of our events & will be further rolled out as we can.
- A number of Dominion leader traits have been fixed or made more appropriate.
- A number of late game CTD fixed when creating event leaders
- Bajoran Battleship no longer appears as a multi-coloured box.
- Borg Cull Unemployed decision to only target assimilated pops as the description states.
- Martial Law decisions to properly reduce Pop Assembly speed.
- Borg/APU Martial Law decisions properly reduce crime and increase stability
- Parliament Class now has consoles as befitting the class
- La Sirena broken build fixed. Will be added as a pirate ship in future patches.
- Utopia Planta can now be rebuilt if destroyed or if home world is lost
- Terran Empire can now build the Verteron Array once it becomes available.
- Terran Empire Imperial Shipyards will no longer just build the starbase, but now build the usable fleet yards
- The Naval and Ship yards should no longer turn on you when war has been declared
- CTD caused when the Mirror Universe Invasion fleet spawns
- System Denial Localisation issues
Hotfix NHV 2011 ST: Picard Expansion - (f267da2)
- Vaadwaur Ship set added to the game
- Cheyenne Class Explorer added in
- New Bajoran Interceptor returns to for fans of those who walk with the prophets.
- New ship section for the Constitution Class ships for fans of the "Discoprise"
- New custom shipset for the Kzinti
- Hirogen Battlecrusier and Frigate added to the Hirogen roster
- Ascension Perk 'One Vision' has been reduced to 50% ethic attraction but gains Greater than Ourselves edict feature.
- Pacifican/Selkie added as a Warp Capable Race
- Borg start game broken portraits
- Trellium-D market exploit bug
- T'Pol, Gral & Talas cruisers are now available via Utopia Planitia earlier.
- Enterprise-E is now a Sovereign class, rather than a Galaxy
- Refit NX now has a wing of shuttlepods included
- Romulan and UE now has non generic portrait picture.
- Memory Alpha tech no longer blocks improved labs research
- Large spelling and grammar fixes across the board
- Metal Extraction technology restricted to Borg only as intended
- Defunct Kelpien observation station mission removed as event is activated via comms screen
- Great houses no longer have the Pre-warp pop up occurring
- Vidiian portraits now adjust correctly to non Phage versions when Vidiians research phage cure
- Second T'Pol, Gral & Talas constructions no longer lock up Utopia Planitia
- Klingon Houses ships should no longer hang around the shipyard drinking bloodwine
- Klingon Houses have a better impact on performance in late game
- Hutet / Keldon are no longer pretending to be each other
- Romulan and Federation Empire Select Screen and Save Game Screen Uniforms
- Missing and incorrect data icons for certain ships now fixed
- Planet view army icons
- Gomtuu pirate battle fix, event should now continue if you decide to betray poor Gomtuu.
- Demons now gives a long time to complete a number of projects
- Babel One has been moved back a year to avoid clashing with other stories.
- La Sirena and Juggernaut should no longer appear on the ship build menu if not available.
- Terran leaders now have correct portraits
- Bug in the multiplayer GUI screen
- Various new translations, fixes and improvements!
Hotfix NHV 2011 ST: Picard Expansion - (78c6bde)
- Utopia Planitia now comes complete with McKinley Station
- Talaxian Shipset
- Terran Empire can now use Utopia Planitia to build legend and Flagships
- UFP now has correct name
- Dominion contemplation tooltips are tooltips, not tooltips
- Using the Caretaker array to return home will now spawn the correct ship
- Saving the Romulan sun by storming the Artifact will now fire the special project
Hotfix NHV 2011 ST: Picard Expansion - (8603516) STNH 2.8.1 Compatibility Patch
- Starship Name List update (thanks to Ael)
- Added new abduction bombardment stance for hunters/Vidiians/Hur'Q
- Federation Class Heavy Explorer added for Terrans & UFP
- Updates to Talaxian and Vaadwaur ship
- Minor icons update
- Terra Prime special project timeout workaround & fix for CTD
- Second Contact mixed up results have now been corrected.
- Agrarian Idyll fix for jobs using this civic
- Fix for Borg sometimes starting without proper drone hive districts
- Fallen empires declaring war before awakening
- Non organic countries will no longer receive food deficit modifier.
- Fix for Borg sometimes starting without proper drone hive districts
- Duplicate Discovery created by Disco chain
- Relaxed some of the triggers for the ships available at Utopia to allow more freedom on when they can be built.
- You can now retire the Federation Member world ships via the Naval museum
- Fallen empires declaring war before awakening
- Removed the food deficit modifier from the Borg, Undine & Robotic races
- Vaadwaur hull shine reduced
- Nova Class Science ship now has correct number of slots
- Food deficit modifier should now reduce pop growth for bio pops
- Borg Fallen Empire harassment fixed
- Terran empire now have correct access to all new Starfleet designs (decals pending)
- Issue where Federation council mission is not available to research
- Various ships now appear correctly in Ship designer window
- A number of small QoL Borg fixes
- Children of Mars & Picard Season 1 fixes
- Utopia Planitia doesn't fire when completing Mars chain
- Various fixes, translations and updates
Content Update NHV 2011 ST: Picard Expansion - (927071b)
- Terran "Vengeance" event - what happens when you let Terran Scientists lose with Red Matter and Temporal Anomalies?
- Pakled's added as a new playable empire along with unique portraits and a shipset based on ST: Lower Decks
- Grazerites & Efrosians join the galaxy and warp-capable primitives. Including unique leaders from Alpha and Beta Canon.
- Klingon Great Houses mechanic has been re-worked slightly, which means your great houses now provide more help at times of war (N.b Mechanic is still in Alpha stage and will continue to receive updates)
Borg Specific (Borg Civil War & Invasion Chains)
- Civil War now spawns a Subcomplex for the rebels to use as their home base, rather than stealing any of the Collective's planets.
- The first time an Empire is targeted by the Invasion, they have the option to investigate something mysterious at their borders. This leads to an early confrontation that, while disastrous, could lead to an advantage against the cube later on.
- Borg XP sharing between leaders is back, gated behind the bottom tradition in the Perfection tree. For performance reasons, it is capped at 1000xp per leader per year; it is still significantly powerful nevertheless. Please report any performance issues going forward.
- Gamma Vertis system added, along with a certain mysterious silent species
- Yeager Class Refit - some love for one of Trek's stranger looking ships!
- Krenim Frigate, Cruiser, Battleship and Time ship added for fans of the Krenim.
- TMP era unique ship transport added - introducing the Sydney Class Transport.
- TNG+ era construction ship added - loosely based on the Wallenberg Design from ST:P
- Unique ships for the Selay & Anticans - so they can resume their rivalry in space. Thanks to well known community designer Atolm for use of his designs.
- Unique ship set added for the Tzenkethi
- Klingons & the Klingon Great Houses now have access to a number of new ship designs based on their appearance in ST:Discovery & updated to fit STNH.
- Klingon (Kalalth) & Romulan Empires (D'Kazanak) now have a couple of new Picard Era ships as we look to extend into this new era.
- Inquiry Class Heavy Cruiser, Century & Odyssey Class based on the USS Verity from the ST:P series added as late game options for the UFP (Enterprise-F and USS Zheng He added to Utopia Planitia)
- Klingon D7 refit from Discovery season 2 added as an optional refit to the classic D7.
- USS Vengeance may just make an appearance if you start to mess with the fabric of the universe!
- Cardassian late game experimental cruiser - the Obsidian Class added.
- Demon's CTD has now been fixed, which should reduce a number of crashes during early game.
- Small increase to flagship expedition timer. To allow your flagship to reach its destination.
- Bajoran Occupation event should only fire the once. Added options included to help prevent the Bajorans from rebelling.
- Dominion Coalition Integration should work correctly again.
- Federation Class missing fighters re-added.
- Dominion Biannual event targeting improved to avoid edge case problems.
- Klingon / Romulan unity bonus alignment which should allow both empires to grow more naturally.
- Missing trait from secondary Nemesis leader
- Missing Flagship flags added to prevent edge cases from stopping certain flagships being built.
- Voyager/Caretaker trigger clash fix.
- Medical Conference will no longer occur on a Borg world.
- Rebels will automatically land troops on your planets at the start of the civil war rather than instantly stealing them outright. If you have armies on the surface, you might fight them off. Strength of rebel troops (how many armies / planets) increases depending on the scale of the rebellion.
- Adaptation no longer works against Borg rebels. (Unfortunately, it's not yet possible to allow them to use it either).
- Borg Rebels now spawn with correct government details.
- Civil War probabilities updated. Because it's much easier to recover now, the chances of stopping the Civil War from starting is greatly reduced. You now must fight off the rebels most of the time.
- If you switch to playing Borg Rebels, you no longer lose the temporary upkeep reduction that they normally have. NOTE: Borg Rebels are still suffering from some serious long-term problems with their gameplay and economy; switching to them is not recommended until this is fixed at a later date.(edited)
- Timing on the invasion chain has been expanded significantly; it takes much longer between the initial events to actually launch the Assimilation Cube.
- A number of new notification events for both the Borg and the victim to help make the chain more narratively coherent.
- The Assimilation Cube is now better at scaling to the target's fleet power. Expect it to be much harder to fight if you are a powerful empire. It's also going to be harder the second time you face it. However, the Assimilation Cube cannot adapt unless it has Locutus aboard.
- Empires cannot be targeted by the Invasion if they lose their homeworld to the Borg.
- Empires cannot be targeted by the Invasion if they lose their homeworld to the Borg.
- The Assimilation Cube is no longer invulnerable after it captures the target's homeworld. Instead, it loses a lot of its combat capability (since it beamed all its drones to the planet). The victim will generally need to kill it in order to research the "save the homeworld" special project. If the cube is still alive when the homeworld is lost, the Borg get an extra bonus.
- If you want to (but this will be incredibly hard), you can attempt to liberate the homeworld through brute force. If you land enough troops on the planet, you can free your homeworld that way too.
- You will no longer get notifications of the Cube battling fleets while it is in the home solar system (to prevent spam).(edited)
- Borg Invasion Investigation Project should work correctly now.
- Borg Species Numbering now happens (under the hood) on first contact, rather than upon assimilation. This will fix a number of backend issues with this system. NOTE: Not much can be done with this feature yet until PDX fixes some things with species naming (meaning you won't see numbering in-game except in event text).
- Removed pop-ups for ships self-destructing, and removed the resource-gain and ship-sabotage results. This will greatly reduce the number of pop-ups you get while fighting the Borg, and gives more value (for Borg) to use the Disassembly option when assimilating a ship.
- Ship Assimilation now gives Influence on Disassembly instead of Conversion (and has better resource options).
- Ship Assimilation can now build Spheres.
- All vessels created through Ship Assimilation now use naval capacity.
- Total fleet assimilation no longer triggers on engagement, and now triggers when the Borg fully adapt in battle. Fleets that suffer this fate can no longer total self-destruct (since that was usually a bad option anyway).
- Borg can now flag species with negative traits as Undesirables. (This allows you to kill off any assimilated species with crippling traits, like Kelpiens, and prevent them from growing out of control).
- Corrected a problem with the anti-Tech Analysis edict doing the opposite of what it should have.
- Temporary fix for pop-up spam when conquering a Borg Unicomplex
- Borg Invasion Cube should be better able to punch back (rather than just sit there and take hits).
Hotfix NHV 2101 ST: Picard Expansion - (bd686c)
- Pakled Starting pop numbers are now corrected
- Klingon House Feud options fixed in the High Council Screens
- Klingon House HQ Spam issue. Workaround for the spamming of shipyards that should belong to the Great Houses (issue should correct automatically within the month)
- Romulan D'Kazanak weapons fix
- New Loading Tips messages now display correctly
- Pakled start messages corrected for Polish & Russian languages.
- Klingon Great Houses will once again Feud & War if the circumstances fit.
- Dis-commendation and Restore honour options now work again for the Klingons.
NHV 2010 ST: Picard Expansion - (4f224a3e) - Stellaris 2.7.2[edit | edit source]
- The Zhat Vash added as a unique mechanic to the Romulan Empire.
- You can now recruit high ranking leaders into the Zhat Vash or the Tal'Shiar
- The Zhat Vash will actively work against anyone looking to invest in cybernetic and synthetic research.
- The mysterious worlds of Aia & Coppelius added to the map.
- The organic androids have been added as a new late game addition, complete with planet and plenty of potential.
- New leaders, Seven of Nine, Hugh, Bruce Maddox, Altan Inigo Soong, Soji & Dahj Asha make their debut
- The Borg Reclamation Project joins the mod as a new institution.
- Species - Malon added with unique waste management event chain
- The Dominion can now expand its reaches by adding members of its alliances into the mighty Dominion either with diplomacy or by force
- New Edict for the Dominion who can now exert extra pressure on the Jem'Hadar to increase shipbuilding during war time.
- New edicts and polices available for the Dominion, to boost their game play options.
- Terra Prime Outcome now successfully converts UE into the Terra Prime Faction and back (Written by Felis).
- The Holy Order of the Kinshaya have been added as a minor empire complete with their animosity with the Klingon Empire.
- Transferred to an alien world from Greece in the 3rd century BC, Centaurians make a reappearance in the mod
- Celebrate Lower Decks with new Leaders for late game - D'Vana Tendi (and Dog!), Dr T'Ana, Lt Shax & Jack Ransom
- Improve Borg assimilation mechanics
- The Admonition is now available to experience and hopefully live through.
- The Borg Artifact, a mysterious Borg Cube has appeared in Romulan space which could have an impact across the Quadrant
- Romulan Supernova, the Romulan sun is miss-behaving can you save the Romulan Star Empire's homeworld from destruction.
- One of your primary colonies has been subject to an unprovoked attack in the new The Children of Mars story event.
- At the end of the 24th Century a legend steps up and builds a crew to shape the future of a new species and prevent the potential end of all organic life - inspired by the events of ST:PIC season 1.
- La Sirena (model provided by venutech & updated by Walshicus
- The Borg Artifact (model by Grinsel)
- Son'a & Bajoran Ship Sets added to the game (models thanks to Kharak & Walshicus)
- "Nemesis" - The Reman Rebellion can now occur which can lead into a possible Nemesis event and maybe even the formation of a free Reman state.
- "Demons 2.0" - Demons event and Terra Prime chain has been re-written and improved allowing for a complete Terra Prime playthrough (Written by Felis)
- "Wolf 359" - The Borg will now determine if another power is a threat and launch a terrifying Assimilation Cube on a course for the home-world, will this result in a new Wolf 359 or assimilation..
- "First Contact" - Experience our take on the 1996 classic Star Trek First Contact
- "Borg Rebellion" - A number of quality of life improvements made to the Unimatrix Zero event chain.
- Acamarian Gatherers Event - story and code by Lukaus
- "The Bajoran Occupation" - now playable for both the fans of Cardassians and the Bajorans
- Re-live the events of the DS9 opener The Emissary.
- The Android - A secondary chance for this event to fire in the event it is missed the first time
- Second Contact Missions, as seen in ST:Lower Decks now make an appearance. Sometimes its better to send in the underdogs!
- The Dominion now uniquely interact with foreign nations envoys
- Hirogen and Hunter Species Thematic Population Control (by Armaman)
- Xenophobic & some may describe them as "mad" nations now have the late game ability to detonate stars and destroy systems to protect their own borders. (Written by Armaman)
- The Federation Council Member worlds may now object if they are forced into a war which goes against their ethics
- Existing Federation Member Worlds may not be quite so pleased when you try to bring in new states that have radically different views from them.
- Relic Hunters by Armaman - A whole new set of mechanics for Relics, allowing you to buy and sell relics on the black market, hire mercenaries to acquire relics for you, but be aware races will not take kindly to this! (Created by Armaman)
- Hur'Q - The Hur'Q, as collectors and curators of primitive cultures, now have a livestock mechanic - a species can be curated and displayed in the capital or museum world and produce various resources based on species trait (created by Armaman)
- Mirror Defiant Event now uses Legend Ship USS Defiant, which is once again a military ship.
- Mirror updates include new additions & changes made to prime maps.
- Flagships have been reworked giving players the option to pick between Science Flagships and Military Flagships
- Utopia Planitia is now available to build for Federation & Terran players, where players can build available legendary ships and Flagships.
- Hero leaders have been streamlined and there is now a chance for level 5+ leaders to gain the heroic traits through hard work and skill.
- Borg Colony scope has been updated following community feedback to provide a more realistic consequences. Scoping colonies is now akin to declaring war should your victim be aware of your activities.
- Warp Capable Countries can now be "First Contacted" and will include a new mechanic for limited interaction with them (special country based missions will be added in subsequent releases)
- New decisions to punish or persuade unruly pops to behave - with special options for the Dominion, Cardassians, Terrans & Ferengi.
- Verteron Array is now present on Mars when the game starts, although it might be a while before the actual terraforming starts
- Small increase in tech research speeds to restore research balancing which was a bit too fast.
- New challenging game mode for Grand Admiral players who enjoy an extra challenge.
- Alpha Centauri system now comes in 4 different versions that determine which planets in the system are inhabitable(edited)
- Alpha Centauri System updated
- Denubula System updated
- Sirius system now comes in 3 different versions
- Distress Call Ambush events, now results in an actual ambush.
- Bajoran Administration building fix
- Blank Systems with no name has been fixed
- Duplicate Tech update has been bug zapped.
- Oh my!! Hikaru Sulu is now fixed and appears in game properly
- Various other leaders portraits fixed or tweaked (including Michael Burnham's mad hair day)
- UFP & Klingon Houses no longer build up hatred towards you on forming coalitions
- Vidiian Starting planet is back to being a desert world.
- Klingons & Cardassians are much less likely to allow foreign species lead their mighty empires... glory to you and your house
- Azati Prime is now a Red Giant
- Denobula System updated to match canon
- Ships remaining locked post distress call mission
- NX-1 now correctly appears as the NX-01
- Workaround for the food deficit not recognising HUMANOID species as BIOLOGICAL
- Engineer trait now give correct particles research speed bonus
- Terra Prime now has appropriate tradition trees
- John Paxton will not lead xenophile faction anymore
- Kriosian Name list - no more nameless Kriosians.
- Orion Trade Union now has the same ethos whether the Megacorp DLC is active or not.
- a number of Hur'Q tech triggers fixed
- Leaders dying of old age on expeditions
- The chase 2nd dig site spawn bug
- Aliens from primitive species won't get killed by xenophobes on Earth anymore
- Numerous fixes, updates and improvements.
Hotfix NHV 2010 ST: Picard Expansion - (749c32)
- Borg Adaption Mechanics - a number of fixes and bugs reminded that resistance is futile (Many thanks to Xcaliber's hard work)
- Son'a Namelist no longer includes nameless leaders
- Son'a frigate rescaled
- NX-01 refit event will be available to build a year later if you are unable to afford it at the time.
- Kinshaya gov type appearing where it shouldnt
- Missing Planetary punishment effect localisations added to describe what these decisions do.
- Relic purchasing will no longer Spam thanks to a cooldown timer
- "Carrying envoy" trait will time out in line with the special project duration
- Utopia Planitia/ Terran Shipyards will be properly removed when destroyed and allow you to rebuild on certain worlds
- Food deficit modifier no longer thinks everyone is a Borg and will now be removed correctly when going above 0 food.
- Zhat Vash & Desert Sculpting Tech localisation fix
- Bajoran ships now appear in the ship designer window
- Caretaker event hero now joins the possible 'endgame' battle
- War events - rescuing crew from a crashed ship has been tidied up & should perform better
- Kelpians will now change species traits depending on the result of their civil war vs the Ba'ul.
- Krenim Start conditions
- Missions to diplomatic conferences may now come with a bit extra risk.
- UFP formation has been balanced to avoid heafty negative balances and allow the player to recruit early federation heroes.
- Various fixes, updates and added translations
NHV 2006 Into The Mirror, Darkly - (e080fc) - Stellaris 2.7.2[edit | edit source]
- Fix - Duplicate Janeway, no more temporal incursions from Captain Janeway... She will now only appear the once via an event.
- Fix - Issue identified with AI building Branch Offices, they have temporarily disabled to avoid periodic CTD (crash to desktop)
- Fix - Name Lists updated for Vulcan, Tellar & Andorians to include the canon UFP ship class names should they form the UFP as leaders
- Fix - Tal'Shiar Trait can now be applied to multiple leader classes, with an appropriate bonus for each
- Fix - Embassies grant additional envoys as they did previously
- Fix - Empire Sprawl toned down slightly & increased slightly for Borg/Cravic/Pralor
- Localisation - Various Localisation Fixes & updates
- Hotfix - Fixed a rare CTD in late game when AI empires take over unicomplexes and try to queue up buildings
NHV 2005 Into The Mirror, Darkly - (3984e1) - Stellaris 2.7.1[edit | edit source]
- Species - Ba'ul Species have been added as a new Warp Capable Primitive Race, complete with Kelpian's as their 'prey'
- Mirror Universe - players can now choose their Heroic leaders careers as Scientists or Admirals
- Mirror Universe - Terran Empire now have their own unique Origin
- Event - New anomaly Event - The Brightest Star - rescue a Kelpien who wonders if there is more to life than being prey
- Event - Participate in the Great Balance between the Kelpiens and the Ba'ul when you observe their home world
- Event - New Event for fans of the Cheronites - The Last Battlefield (Community Event by Felis)
- Event - The planet Khitomer is under attack, help defend the planet and former home of Worf or aid the mysterious attackers to in their battle against the Klingons.
- Heroes - New Heroes for the Romulan, Dominion, Cardassian and Klingon Empire (Qapla'!!)
- Heroes - New empire appropriate hero recruitment messages
- Maps - New additions to the smaller maps - tiny alpha & Beta & normal alpha & beta & smaller mirror
- Features - The Borg ships may now adapt to your attacks for a temporary defensive buff!
- Features - The Borg may now have a small chance of 'assimilating' one of your ships when in combat and converting it to a new Borg vessel
- Ships - Introducing the Luna class exploration cruiser - model by metles, adapted for STNH by G-Man
- Legend Ships - What would Star Trek be without the named ships that help create the legends
- Balance & Gameplay
- Envoys - Embassies now give additional envoys at higher levels
- AI - Empire personalities tuned
- AI - New AII war time defines, should result in the AI making better priority decisions and splitting their fleets more appropriately
- AI - Further AI tuning
- 2.6.3 - Compatibility changes included
- 2.6.3 - Country Types updates in line with vanilla changes made as part of the 2.6.3 updates
- 2.6.3 - Localisation changes and updates included
- Fix - UI game set up and various front-end fixes
- Fix - UI Select Empire Glossary position fix
- Fix - UI Ship sizes fix
- Fix - UI - empire sprawl UI Bug
- Fix - UI - Top bar now shows envoy count
- Fix - Various uniform fixes & Missing Discovery Era uniforms for certain species restored
- Fix - Primitive & Borg Diplomatic Stance fix which was causing some minor slowdowns
- Fix - War Rescue mission location should now provide a more realistic target
- Fix - Vassalisation CB should now work as designed
- Fix - Missing City Districts on game start resulting in pop unhappiness and homelessness
- Fix - Co-operative missing policy fixed
- Fix - Borg Edicts should now be only available when appropriate
- Fix - Bombardment kill pop chance has been fixed for a number of races
- Fix - Inappropriate Civics have been removed from the Borg
- Fix - Control Event now spawns during the Discovery Era
- Fix - No more tiny fleet encounters
- Fix - Archane Deciphering now correctly reflects in game use
- Fix - Karstic Planets now modify planets in line with their description
- Fix - Borg decisions to remove inactive drones has now been fixed
- Fix - Planet modifiers have been fixed, this will remove duplicate sub world classes & restore missing planet effects
- Fix - Hero missions are now available to all hero classes (Admirals, Engineers & Scientists)
- Fix - UFP formation culture - the UFP members will now be able to correctly select the Starfleet culture if formed during the 'Franklin Era'
- Fix - Terra Prime now has a more appropriate Origin
- Localisation - 2.7.1 updates and various changes and fixes
NHV 2004 Into The Mirror, Darkly - (f03c2d) - Stellaris 2.6.2[edit | edit source]
- Localisation – 2.6.2 localisation update and various fixes
- UI – Federation ship designer UI Fix
- UI update - changed new federation files from green to blue
- Content - New Federation type for UFP founders and federation builders, which will allow easier management of your fledgling coalition
- Content - General Nedar, joins the Romulan Empire, but you may know her better as Commodore Oh
- Event - If UE, Vulcan & Andor work together to defend Earth during the Xindi Crisis adds positive opinion.
- Performance Tuning – small performance improvements to monthly pulse
- Balance - Federation formation laws changed to ease issues with species voting against coalitions
- Balance – AI Trellium-D boost for ship production
- Fix – Expedition events military ship return home bug
- Fix - Missing picture from Graviton Crystal anomaly (beta-1208)
- Fix - Rejecting Andorian assistance during the Xindi crisis gives a more appropriate modifier
- Fix - Repair Ship button should now send the ship back for repair
- Fix - Federation UI icon fixes
- Fix - Borg diplomatic actions restrictions, Borg should no longer be able to perform actions not relevant to their type.
- Fix - Commercial Pacts now offered at the appropriate time
- Fix - Numerous diplomatic Actions are now fixed following 2.6.2 update
- Fix - Admiral Forrest portrait now correctly reflects his appearance
- Fix - Numerous fixes & balances for envoys
NHV 2003 Into The Mirror, Darkly - (9929a3) - Stellaris 2.6.1[edit | edit source]
- Federations Compat – Compatibility Changes in place ready for Federations / 2.6 changes,
- Pre-2.6 STNH UFP set up still in place
- Default Federation replaces coalition from 2.5
- Basic Origin set up is in place
- Juggernaut Class disabled temporarily
- UI – Planet build UI Update
- UI – 2.6.0 top bar updates
- UI - Numerous Icon updates for 2.6
- UI – Diplomatic notification icons have been correctly implemented
- 2D – Starbase outliner icon update
- Content - Uniform Refresh, adding ST: Picard era uniforms to the game
- Content – Heroic Engineers & Security Chiefs added to game as either science or admiral leaders, with appropriate uniform division.
- Content - New Leader trait for Romulan Leaders – the mysterious Tal'Shiar operative
- Content - New Leader for FED & TE, welcome Raffi Musiker
- Content – New Leader for FED & TE, welcome the cigar wielding Chris Rios
- Content - Jolan Tru to our new Romulan Leaders Zhaban & Laris
- Content - Name lists updated as of ST:Picard
- Content - Namelists for many species added, including Risan, Malcorians, Akaali, Akritirans, Ventaxians, Antarans, Antosians, Arbazans, Kressari and Coridans
- Content - New event for Cardassians & the audacious discovery of a lightship from Bajor
- New systems - Introducing the Xahean species (Po from ST: DIS) and their home world of Xahea,
- Pahvo - with a new unique relic to be found explore and uncover the meaning of its strange harmony
- Nepenthe - with its three moons and excellent Pizza!
- Kzin complete with the angry Kzinti
- Kyana Prime - a colony of the Krenim mentioned in VOY: Year of Hell.
- Content – Bunnicorn
- Content - Borg Starbases now have six buildings they can build, rather than the four they were stuck with and two empty slots!
- Map - updated denobulan homeworld location on alpha/beta maps
- Balance - AlphaBeta Borg Crisis now has a cube roughly 2.5 times as powerful as previous, so should actually be problematic
- Balance - Self-destruct sequences have been added to some megastructures in the event of Borg assimilation. No more Borg Galactic Forums.
- Balance - Expedition Missions have been balanced & rewards tuned. Flagship missions reward higher, but appear less frequently.
- Fix - Warp Capable Primitives no longer cause performance lag & have been re-enabled
- Fix - Crime & Devastation missions now have options for more playthrough styles
- Fix - Component fix for Reactive Armour availability on military ships
- Fix - A number of missing building icons added back in.
- Fix - AA Guns removed due to performance issues, a more appropriate option will be added in later
- Fix - Planet defence structures are removed on planet conquest
- Fix – Leader portrait of Tuvok
- Fix - Missing Hologram in a Bottle Relic image fixed
- Fix - Star systems from culled empires at game start will no longer be a mess
- Fix - Andorians and Vulcans using Fed ship designs should no longer be blocked from key techs
- Fix - Aggressive Negotiations planet now has the recommended dose of Dilithium deposits
- Fix - Interphase test site now disappears on completion of quest
- Fix - Klingon Blas Rika now has proper access to the pulse disruptor branch of weaponry
- Fix - Expedition Events - removed a bug which caused Hero Admirals and Flagships to become stuck if sent together.
- Fix - Blank empire names after liberation/rebellion should be fixed.
- Fix - Voth should start with Voth crew now rather than just Skeleton crew
- Localisation - Numerous localisation 2.6.1 updates & fixes.
NHV 2002 Into The Mirror, Darkly - (d64e30) - Stellaris 2.5.1[edit | edit source]
- Content - New expedition events for Science ships. Flagships & Hero Leaders, ships are now retained more realistically
- Content - UI Updates & Fixes
- Content - The Chase, uncover the secrets of DNA found at a mysterious dig site based on the TNG episode of the same name
- Content - New heroic admirals for ENT era to balance early gameplay
- Content - Planet Deneva Prime added by popular demand
- Content - Decide whether you want Georgiou, Pike, Kirk & Picard to be Heroic Scientists or Heroic Admirals depending on your play style.
- New Event - Admiral Missions – Your starship admirals can now help tackle high crime on planets that are suffering from high crime rates
- New Event - Cause & Effect – can you escape the time loop that trapped the USS Bozeman
- New Event - Planet Devastation Relief Mission – Send a team to aid one of your planets after it has suffered devastation.
- Events Update - Distress call missions are now available to military ships with the chance of a ‘bonus’ outcome if picked.
- New Event - The Chase, uncover the secrets of DNA found at a mysterious dig site based on the TNG episode of the same name
- MU - Defiant Capture event has been reordered to fix a number of issues from testing
- MU - Automatic enslavement for new species conquered by Terrans
- MU - New civics which have been custom created for the Terran Empire
- MU - A number of decals have been fixed, including TOS Fix – A number of decals have been fixed, including TOS Miranda
- Fix - Sword of Kahless dig sites are now accessible only to the correct empire
- Fix - Spore Drive no longer causes damages once you have completed the Discovery/Glenn mission
- Fix - Discovery/Glenn event now has a greater chance of spawning in the correct era
- Fix - Klingon Augment Virus now triggers more appropriately once the Klingon empire have established contact with humanity
- Fix - The Grand Fleet edict fix
- Fix - Component refresh correcting a number of links between ships and components
- Fix - War events will successfully end when war is ended via Status quo.
- Fix - Barzan names will now correctly appear in the game.
- Fix - Klingon Augment Virus – growing pops now reflect state of Augment Virus (Thanks to SNW)
- Fix - Houses of Gowron & Duras no longer trigger inappropriate vassal demands
- Fix - Terran culture fix for Satellite defences
- Fix - Primitives can no longer lay claim to systems (STNH-614/615)
- Fix - Terraforming penalty for Asteroid strike on Mars during Mars terraform chain (STNH-660)
- Fix - Metron ships images now display correctly
- Fix - Dominion fix for galactic research institute
- Fix - Warp-capable uplifted species now have the correct ship designs
- Fix - Modi’in Class (infamous Section 31 ship) now flies the correct way!
- Localisation - Numerous localisation updates and fixes
- Performance Tuning - The number of mid – game monthly lags have been reduced Game
- Performance Tuning - Increased Trellium – D spawn chance
- Start - Starting scenario has been tweaked slightly to improve mid – game performance
- Tribute - Name list updated to commemorate Star Trek Legends Rene Auberjonois & DC Fontana
NHV 1911 Into The Mirror, Darkly - (edbad0) - Stellaris 2.5.1[edit | edit source]
- Balance - retouched weapon damage and power costs.
- Balance - starting conditions for Bajor, United Earth and Terran Empire slightly adjusted
- Content - added unique unity buildings for bajoran and terran empire
- Content - additional building icons added and implemented
- Content - Dig site - Find Iconian Gateways throughout the galaxy
- Content - Dig site - Find Tkonian fortresses throughout the galaxy
- Fix - Abronath / Ship out of Time archaeological sites should appear when they say they should
- Fix - Abronath bombardment now kills pops when devastation is over 25% and requires full scale bombardment
- Fix - Abronath construction site will no longer stick around for ever.
- Fix - corrected some tech prerequistes
- Fix - D'Arsay Array now spawns
- Fix - Federation member worlding of warp capable races now works more consistently
- Fix - Hero design designs remain available whilst ship is out and about
- Fix - Kelvin technology now has a Kelvin class icon
- Fix - Pralor and Cravic now have access to armageddon bombardment
- Fix - Selecting to play as Terra Prime no longer causes a game over screen
- Fix - Spore Drive will not fail so often if you have better tech
- Fix - Voth City Ship is no longer drunk
- Fix - War declarations on the player now originate from the empire declaring war
- Fix - War Events will now clear if status quo is reached
- Performance - Borg Perfection tradition 3 adjusted to just provide complex drone bonuses, rather than shared xp
- Special - ST:NH Icon for Windows Taskbar
NHV 1910 Into The Mirror, Darkly - (4acc90) - Stellaris 2.5.0[edit | edit source]
- Hotfix - Voth habitability fixed
- Hotfix - Data Node no longer destroys itself after being constructed for machine races
NHV 1910 Into The Mirror, Darkly - (8f898b) - Stellaris 2.4.1[edit | edit source]
- Hotfix - Flagships will correctly autogenerate designs now.
- Hotfix - Flagships are now correctly unavailable for construction once the Delphic Expanse expedition is started. Clarification has been added to the event to confirm flagships are not available.
- Hotfix - AI now correctly uses Gorn shipset.
- Hotfix - Kobali will correctly use Kobali ships designs for all classes.
- Hotfix - Federation Kelvin Class had its shrink ray reversed.
- Hotfix - Hideki has had instead been subject to the shrink ray.
- Hotfix - Missiles are no longer the size of ships.
- Hotfix - Demons will no longer stop the federation forming.
- Hotfix - Voth and Son’a slaves can once again colonise worlds.
- Hotfix - Various Event Art has been corrected (no more giant monsters on Mars).
- Hotfix - Federation can once again comission andorian and vulcan phaser research.
- Hotfix - Orbital Prisons have been temporarily outlawed.
- Hotfix - Hirogen will now correctly setup nature reserves.
- Hotfix - Terran Empire will no longer steal experimental shipyards from it's Prime counterpart, and now has access to it's own.
- Hotfix - Starbase and Ship speed debuffs are now properly mutually exclusive.
- Hotfix - Charon can now correctly equip the Mycelial Reactor.
- Hotfix - University planets now correctly revert back to the standard districts.
- Hotfix - Torpedo Tech Progression Now Flows Correctly.
- Hotfix - Clarification added to Ship Out of Time event, Reward is Relic.
- Hotfix - Columbia Refit technology will no longer incorrectly show Excelsior class ships.
- Hotfix - Excelsior Hero Ship now correctly uses Lakota refit model.
- Hotfix - Flagships are now correctly mutually exclusive.
- Hotfix - Terran Empire will once again ensure that its museum and museum ships have the proper paintjobs.
- Hotfix - Planet Specialisation : Cloning Planet can now be selected correctly.
- Hotfix - Event rewards involving tech should now properly grant tech.
- Hotfix - Borg Unicomplex expansion now correctly expansions.
- Hotfix - Founder contemplation no longer results in massive amounts of mitosis.
- Hotfix - UI Fixed overlapping tiles in the retrofit fleet designer window
- Hotfix - It is no longer possible to obtain 2 NX Flagships during the Xindi Event Chain
- Hotfix - Federation/Klingon/Romulan ships will no longer turn into multi-coloured boxes when integrated into each others empire.
- Hotfix - Flagships will be properly unlocked if Xindi Projects are not completed on time.
- Hotfix - Boliax only has one Swampy modifier.
- Hotfix - Land appropriated in Mirror Universe Coalition of Hope fixed.
- Hotfix - Ships should really unlock a design every time now in the ship designer.
- Hotfix - Pirate Ships have been reconstructed to the correct technical specifications.
- Hotfix - Random maps no longer have static events such as Vulcan P'Jem or Embassy bombing that force empires across the map.
- Hotfix - Piracy suppression has been adjusted per archetype.
- Hotfix - Abandoned Terraforming Creatures will no longer seize a world forever and ever.
- Hotfix - AI will no longer design ships with Trellium Plating when they have no Trellium-D income.
- Hotfix - Promising Candidate messages will now state which leader type the candidate is.
- Hotfix - Onboard Activity events will only trigger on ships with Scientists.
- Hotfix - The Undine in Caretaker now have the correct portraits.
- Hotfix - Caretaker hero ship now returns from the Delta Quadrant in the correct scenario
- Hotfix - Galactic Forum now gives one effect at stage 1 as intended, rather than going all in at stage 2
- Hotfix - Imperial shipyards will be restricted to the Terran Empire correctly, which will no longer attempt to build flagship shipyards without agonizers.
- Hotfix - UFP Crew and Industrial policies work correctly now
- Hotfix - The defiant should no longer be able to be rendered captainless
- Hotfix - Advanced Cruiser Prototype now correctly grants the specified prototype
- Hotfix - Some tech icons were swapped around to better reflect their technology. (ie, the Nagus will no longer watch the weather channel)
- Added - Techtrees ingame in Research Window
- Added - Dilitium and Crew to Topbar
NHV 1910 Into The Mirror, Darkly - Release - Stellaris 2.4.0[edit | edit source]
- The Terran Empire is now a larger force to be reckoned with, with new vessels such as the powerful Charon class Mobile Throne, as well as proper paintjobs for all their ships showcasing Terran might.
- Flagships added: These unique Federation (and Terran) science vessels have the ability to survey and outfit weapons upon themselves, making them powerful vessels. Only one can be constructed at a time.
- Planet Diversity added, to stop the spam of modifiers on species habitability traits. Terraforming is now slightly more restrictive.
- AI Improvements - Old AI budgets torn out, and brand new ones put in in their place. The AI is insanely better now. No more commercial zone spam from them!
- Galaxy Generation changed - Habitable planets now scale properly with the habitability slider, and are more balanced throughout the galaxy.
- Ship speed rework - Ships now travel across systems much faster, but decrease in speed whilst in combat to maintain the maneuverability of Trek battles.
- District and building rework - Planet districts and buildings have been reworked fully. Six districts are available for construction on planets now, including trade, administration and research. Districts no longer provide jobs, but instead provide boosts to current jobs which improve as technology increases. Buildings are the sole source of jobs now, with multiple farms, power plants or mines being available for construction. For example, farm districts now provide stackable increases to farmer jobs, such as increased food or population growth. Whilst one district will only provide a small boost, multiple districts will increase it substantially!
- 3D: All Terran Empire ships and stations now feature signature decals.
- 3D: New Gorn Shipset
- Balance: Changes to occupation armies, hirogen occupation armies now collect trophies (luxuries)
- Balance: Defense pods and other mobile defensive platforms are now somewhat more potent.
- Balance: Overhaul colony types, adding many more. Colony types are also more descriptive, accurate to the colony in question and beneficial.
- Balance: Re-adjusted starting conditions to all species in the game, streamlining minor and major species.
- Change: Incorporated performance enhancement triggers on all jobs
- Change: Strategic resources have been adjusted and streamlined - Dilithium is just one resource now, and Duranium replaces neutronium. Luxuries are now available
- Content: Added a memorial for Aron Eisenberg on Ferenginar
- Content: Added Imperial Starfleet museum.
- Content: Added multiple new planet-unique deposits, as well as two new rare deposits - Iconian gateways and Pergium layers.
- Content: Added new species-specific jobs, including merciless Terran Imperial Marines
- Content: Added the mighty Charon class, the mobile throne of the Terran Empire.
- Content: All ships rescaled to reflect in-universe comparative sizes.
- Content: Capital planets of numerous species now have more unique buildings and deposits
- Content: Dozens of new building icons, especially for Borg.
- Content: Dozens of new deposits, with new icons and localization
- Content: Federation Hero Ships - Special combat capable science vessels, designed to be the forefront of exploration
- Content: Greatly expanded and re-arranged namelist for numerous species. A lot of work has been put to add more diversity to Starfleet ship names.
- Content: ground-to-space batteries have been re-introduced, and are now better than ever*!
- Content: Hundreds of new technology icons
- Content: Many data modules will now display your ship's length and mass
- Content: Many new planet specialisations, including commercial worlds, embassy worlds and resort worlds, all available via decision.
- Content: Mirror Jonathan Archer now enjoys the company of Porthos as well.
- Content: More fighter based weapons and hangars available on vessels.
- Content: New planetary UI
- Content: Numerous new civics
- Content: Players may now build a hangar bay on their planet, creating a small, yet powerful and expensive contingent of aerial defensive fighters to help ward off enemy invasions.
- Content: Rework of the Xindi and Defiant event chains
- Content: Smarter planet generation - Warmer planets closer to the suns, colder planets further out from the star.
- Content: The federation light cruiser archetyp has been re-balanced, and several ship sizes have been adjusted
- Content: The Modi'in recon cruiser, Section 31 advanced ship, is now available as a special reward.
- Content: The nomadic Hirogen may now colonize terrestial planets - and make them into hunting reserves
- Content: The Vaadwaar and Turei may now construct their very own subspace corridors, zipping across the galaxy in the Underspace.
- Content: Various new female and male greetings have been added by multiple voice actors, for species such as the nausicaan, trabe, hirogen, garidian, devore, benzite, pralor, cravic, tamarian, gorn, romulan, krenim, vulcan, vidiian, voth, suliban, andorian and tellarite.
- Content: Xindi Shipset updated, Arboreal and Aquatic ships added. Xindi Weapon and Probe rextured.
- Content: you now have multiple ways to exploit your slaves - put them in labor camps, slave colonies, subject them to experimentation or extract the truth out of them
- Event: Dangerous tech can now be actually very dangerous
- Event: Locate and reconstruct the pieces of the ancient bioweapon known as the Abronath
- Event: Minor updates to Cardassian, Klingon, Tellarite and Andorian leader events to improve performance, and stop them firing too often.
- Event: The Alpha/Beta Quadrant Maps now have a midgame single Borg Cube crisis that threatens the quadrant.
- Event: Undine Crisis - More challenging and new reward
- Events: 'Demons' should trigger more commonly
- Events: Added Mirror coup events - Upstarts and possibly known hero leaders will fight your admirals in combat... and if victorious their enthusiasm for coups might endanger your Emperor.
- Events: Borg Subcomplexes are now destroyed on capture, the same as the Unicomplex.
- Events: Celebrate 'First Contact Day' in style with the first of our new community written edict events
- Events: Celebrate the Romulan Farmers Festival of Eitreih'hveinn (Community Edict Event)
- Events: Expedition Events - 3 year missions to 'deep space' to level up and keep your scientists busy
- Events: Experiment with the dangers of AI, face the consequences or reap the rewards of this dangerous technology
- Events: Explore a series of stories surrounding a single ship and its crew lost in the Delta Quadrant, can you bring them home safely or succumb to the perils of this distant space?
- Events: Find, aid & interact with the mysterious "Tin Man" / Gomtuu
- Events: Garidians can now suffer discontent among the Plebeian class during their early years (community event)
- Events: Iconian Probe dig site
- Events: Kot'Baval - get the bloodwine flowing and celebrate this Klingon specific edict (inspired by our community events team)
- Events: Mirror Invasion - The Tholians can now invade rather than the Terran or Klingon Cardassian Alliances.
- Events: More hero leaders can now appear from the Academy, or work their way up ruthlessly in the Terran Empire
- Events: More hero leaders can now appear from the Academy, or work their way up ruthlessly in the Terran Empire
- Events: Skorr event outcomes adjusted, should have a higher chance of success
- Events: The diplomatic conference at 'Babel One' could form the basis of a Federation, or the shattering of any hope of peace.
- Events: The Terran Empire now has new unique leaders ('Smiley' O'Brien) and a few traits for flavour, as well as portraits for many leaders.
- Events: War mini event - Capture strategic Outposts & Systems for strategic rewards (ALL)
- Events: War mini event - Recruit an enemy defector mid war (Fed Hero ship compatible)
- Events: War mini event - Rescue a crew trapped behind enemy lines (Fed variant)
- Events: War mini event - Rescue a crew trapped behind enemy lines (non-Fed only)
- Feature: New observation missions for Federation, Ferengi, Romulans and Cardassians to interact in unique ways with warp-capable primitives, including unique events for observation stations conducting business in orbit
- Feature: New primitive age, warp-capable, has been added to include races that don't really warrant being a minor empire but were canonically warp capable in the show.
- Graphics: Beam effects improved with the scrolling beam effect
- Relics: A new reward for restoring the Dar'say array
- Relics: Defeating the Mirror Invasion rewards you with a memento of whom you fought against
- Relics: Echo Papa Drones, Tantalus Device, Stone of Gol, Sacred Chalice of Rixx for Betazed, mold included. Tox Uthat added as late game relic
- Relics: Key Cardassian literature has been added, make it mandatory reading in the Unions education facilities.
- Relics: Klingon Relics have been added and can be distributed to houses
- Relics: Most relics now have an activation ability or charge
- Relics: Ressikian Flute added
- Relics: Secrets based on a Season 2 Short Trek and more
- Relics: Terran Sword of State (Georgiou's Sword), Zefram Cochrane's Shotgun, Harry Mudd's Time Crystal Device added
- Relics: The Whale Probe's communications sphere is available if you enjoy breaking things
- Relics: Trophy for destroying Unicomplex
- Sound: Undine Communication Voiceover
List not inclusive as buildings, technologies, ship components, utilities, districts, weapons etc all have been completely revamped.
- Balance/Fix: Habitability follows vanilla and now affects population output and growth speed
- Balance: All components and weapons have been adjusted.
- Balance: Founders will only grow on the Great Link.
- Balance: Heavy escort ships will now enjoy a bonus to piracy supression.
- Fix: All ship designs now auto-generate correctly.
- Fix: Auto-upgrade engineers now correctly recognise improved blueprints for all ship components
- Fix: better population management from the side of the AI.
- Fix: Borg will now correctly assimilate other races with correct uniforms and prosthetics
- Fix: D7 Sections now differ for engineering/ tactical/ support
- Fix: Embassy Bombing and P’Jem monastery events will no longer disable your ships permanently or redress your leaders to vanilla clothing.
- Fix: Heavy/Rapid Polaron techs now give correct torpedo
- Fix: improved AI, with new budgets and priorities.
- Fix: Primitives should now have portraits more closely matching their canon appearances
- Fix: The AI Federation will no longer Neutral Zone itself to death
- Fix: The Mirror Universe Borg once again use Orange Lightbulbs (when used in conjunction with the content submod)
- Fix: Veridians on Veridian IV no long wait for a saucer to crash into them before learning some traits.
- UI Fix: Topbar Fleet Size now accounts for four digit numbers.
- UI: adjusted ship designer cost/upkeep view
- UI: fixed misaligned ship background (ship designer)
- UI: fleet manager shiplist and retrofit list expanded
- UI: shipyards building list expanded
Beta[edit | edit source]
NHV 1903 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (82e7ad)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: March 20th
- fixing versions #
NHV 1903 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (82e7ad)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: March 20th
- 2D: Discovery Terran Empire uniforms added
- 2D: Wrath of Khan Terran Empire uniforms added
- Events: Fixes to Maquis events - localisation and ship generation
- Mechanics: Great Houses will become pirates if the Klingon Empire is destroyed.
- Mechanics: Fixed Kobali Necrogenesis trait to be functional.
- Mechanics: Added Kobali jobs and other setup improvements.
- Mechanics: trade routes, collection range and piracy have been restored.
- Mechanics: Borg, Pralor, Cravik and Dominion now use crew mechanic.
- Mechanics: Breen, Sheliak and Tholian may now establish slave colonies on alien planets. Those will protect their rulers - but at a great cost.
- Mechanics: Borg, Pralor and Cravik now have an option to stop population assembly on their planets.
- Mechanics: Pralor and Cravik may now convert M-class planets into Machine planets. Organics may terraform Machine planets back into M-class planets.
- Balance: Starting, upkeep and production values for Dilithium and Crew have been greatly adjusted across the board.
- Balance: Multiple new techs will now increase the naval capacity from pops.
- Balance: various adjustments to buildings, techs and jobs weights to facilitate gameplay.
- Balance: Traffic Control will no longer conflict with other positive support auras.
- Content: The Galactic Forum is now a new and early-game megastructure for you to purchase. Neutronium will become available earlier in the game.
- Content: Borg have access to traditions that unlock better matter fabrication buildings.
- Content: Numerous new and expanded tooltips to faciliate gameplay.
- Content: Added two new ascension perks for players to choose from.
- Localisation Update
- Bug fix: Starbase sensors will now correctly upgrade.
- Bug fix: Ascension perks will now properly grant the +1 starbase facility bonus
- Bug fix: Outpost influence costs on the BOTF map have been corrected
- Bug fix: Yridians are now properly established as a criminal faction if played with the Megacorp DLC, and can establish branch offices without issue.
- Bug fix: Terraform candidate planet modifier has been incorrectly applied and has been removed.
- Bug fix: Several startport import decisions have been corrected and now work properly.
We strongly recommend players will start a new game due to the changes to the game economy and AI.
NHV 1903 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (ff809f)-A[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: March 15th
- Localisation Update
- Federation Testbox-Ship issue fix
NHV 1903 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (ff809f)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: March 7
- Megastructure costs
- Tweak Tradition update
- AI Tweaks
- Minor Tweaks
- Localization Update
- Buildings progress Fix
- Outpost costs tweak
(Borg AI currently broken)
NHV 1902 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (537ccb) - B[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: March 6
- tweaks to ai budget
NHV 1902 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (537ccb) - A[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: March 5
- shipsize bug fixed
NHV 1902 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (537ccb)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: March 5
- Tholian EVA suit
- Andorians / Aenar to unified clothing
- Prewarp changes for observation posts.
- Refresh of starbase facilities and modules, in expectation of restoring the old trade system
- Borg (short) version of The Hundred + Vulcan Rebellion uniforms
- Every 5 years tooltip for Chancellor selection
- Refreshing crime events, reducing instant loss of crime enterprise
- Loc update
- Adjusting corporate authority malus
- Jem'hadar requirement upkeep refinement
- Removed fertility preacher ruler trait for borg/pralor/cravic
- Tradition fix
- Deposit fixes
- Neutronium, water, dilithium, trader job import fix
- Trade fixes
- Starbase & Shuttlecraft fixed
- Building fixes
- Job fixes
- multiple habitat bug fixed
- Techtree fixes
- Rom museum fix
- Coalition fleet tax remove fix
- NX project tech fix
- Several minor fixes
NHV 1902 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (720029)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Feb. 27
- AI Adjustments - AI Fleets should now be built with celerity
- New Borg Models
- Great House mechanics adjusted to fix the malus to damage they were suffering
- Ascension perks adjusted to remove non-useful ones from Borg
- Fallen Empires should no longer constantly try to humiliate the Borg
- Borg assimilation now gives stored tech for assimilating a species
- Buildings that require upkeep (Dilithium Refinery/Pergium etc) should now correctly cease working when resources run out
- Civics adjusted slightly
- Aenar are back on Andoria, tied to the blocker
- Coalition fleet tax removed to tie in with removal of Coalition fleets.
- Localisation fixes and a few events adjusted to account for new rewards
NHV 1902 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (0b204e)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Feb. 25
- dilitium refinery fix
- Xindi debris "show name"
- Excelsior Model fix
NHV 1902 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (a7b493)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Feb. 25
- Some ai budget tweaks
- fix nausicaan shipset
- Fixed Borg weapons damage value
- disable coalition design
- Resource update
- Building / Job refresh
- Ketracel assimilated fix
- added Janus VI to small and random maps
- Loc update
- Tech Refresh
- removed caste demands
- Tweak to ruler trait - pop growth won't appear for dominion
- Trait fixes
NHV 1902 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (25b180)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Feb. 24
- Member world workers now work
- Federation Embassy now works correctly
- Dominion Start fixed including JemHadar habitability
- KDF/ROM museum models fixed
- KDF/ROM station models fixed
- Fixed numerous building errors
- Fixed three tradition modifiers
- Max Processed Dilithium storage now 5000
- Adjustments made to slow down AI expansion
- Suliban and Hirogen habitat cost increased slightly, but now includes a district
- Improvements to police buildings
- Starbase AI adjustment, should build more variations onboard
- Klingon cities graphics readded
- Ship upkeep costs reduced
- Ship upgrade costs dramatically reduced
- Borg can no longer use or become the galactic market
- Ascension perks adjusted - no more instant integration
- Localisation updates
NHV 1902 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (90b8e6)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Feb. 23
- Slavery fix
- Borg Colony Harvest now allows overpopulation on Unicomplex
- KDF/ROM museum textures fixed
- Trait fixes
- Hero leaders adjusted (No more Saurian Saru)
- Suliban/Hirogen habitats adjusted
- UE Civic corrected
- Generic civic adjustments removing piracy suppression
- Kazon/Trabe/Hurq start adjustments
- Banea fix
- Vulcan civil war tweaks, no longer includes colonies under construction
- Building fixes when conquered in war
- Assimilated Pralor/Cravic no longer require CPMs
- Ascension perk adjustments, removed disused Megacorp perks
- Tradition Synchronicity fixed
- Localisation updates
- Event tweaks
Hotfix (TGMC)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Feb 22
- UI fox for low resolution (768p)
The Great Material Continuum (TGMC)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Feb 22, 2019
After six months of intense development, the Paradoxical Modding Group is proud to finally release The Great Material Continuum (TGMC) – the newest update to Star Trek: New Horizons.
The name – The Great Material Continuum – is fittingly drawn from Ferengi mythology. It represents the strong focus this update has on the game’s economy and industry. As part of the update, the entire economy has been overhauled. This refers to every building, technology, component, utility, weapon, station, ship, and section in the game. The Ferengi are also the focus of our latest UI sub-mod, created in all its glory by CutterSlade, and have been elevated to the scale of a true major species in New Horizons: Unlock the Humans, Romulans, Cardassians, Klingons, Dominion and Borg.
The Ferengi are also one of five species capable of using the MegaCorp DLC features if the player has it unlocked. Rid yourself of any scruples and gain Latinum as the Ferengi, sell broadcast rights to Tsunkatse as the Norcadians, ensure that information is your ammunition as the Yridians or just become strong, ethical traders with a fierce reputation as the Karemma. Failing that, use your wealth and power as the Orions to expand your criminal empire. New Horizons now includes over 200 jobs, 400 buildings, and 3000 technologies. Together, they will allow players to manage an intricate economy composed of over 20 resources. Ships will require to be crewed by officers and their warp engines must be supplied with Dilithium. Your planet’s energy grid will require a steady supply of deuterium, while your biggest megastructures will need Neutronium.
The internal and galactic markets that exist in the base game have been enhanced with access to the new resources, as well as a new internal trading system. Your trade income will be converted into Latinum and used by your trading centers to produce a wide range of resources. Specialize your planets to gain galactic wide bonuses – declare a planet a religious retreat or a weapon testing ground, recreate the famed Memory Alpha or build centers of agriculture and industry.
TGMC also allows a level of customization and flavor never before seen in any Star Trek game in history. Many planets across the galaxy will now have unique deposits, indicating rare flora and luxury goods, or unique locals. Many species have unique jobs, buildings, and resources, adding uniqueness to each of the 80+ species in the game. All seven major factions in the game also have their own unique leaders and traditions and have a way to increase their admin cap to new heights. The update also includes a major overhaul to the Klingon and Romulans. Similar to the ‘Starfleet ship overhaul’ update, both of those species will now have access to dozens of unique ship classes, each with their own modifiers, weapons, components, strengths, and weaknesses. Other species also have their own mechanics. The Hirogen, Borg, and Suliban can now finetune the development of their space habitats. The Federation gains access to much more powerful policies, jobs, technologies and resources as it gains more members. The Ferengi have new investment opportunities and mechanics.
As always, every new update to New Horizons also includes new events and story content – and TGMC is no exception. You can now meet the ‘Edo’, and their protective guardian. Your Klingon houses will have their own fleets and lands, as well as demands. If you try hard enough, the intelligent Horta, dwelling deep in the bowels of Janus VI, may be willing to join your empire.
There are also new uniforms, species, portraits, planet visuals, and even a new music track, inspired by the second season of Star Trek: Discovery. This is just a taste of everything that is hidden in this update. We hope you enjoy it!
Official ST: New Horizons Patchnotes for NHV 1902 The Great Material Continuum - Beta (171351f9)
- A greatly expanded federation member mechanic - with jobs, policies and technologies available to a Federation player that chooses the peaceful path
- A new 'crew' component will let you decide how to staff your ships. Will you want to include a MACO team, or maybe a group from the Vulcan Expeditionary team?
- About 20 unique resources to manage, including species-specific such as Borg Nanites and Ketracel White for the Dominion and the migthy Jem'Hadar
- Almost 3000 technologies, including many exciting decision paths for players of all species
- Along with the hero leader mechanic, dozens of new leader traits. Is your admiral a wiz kid, a musician or a miracle worker?
- An enhanced planetary specialization system. Turn your planets into weapon testing grounds or religious retreats.
- An entirely new economic model. Manage your Dilithium and Crew carefully as you construct your fleets! Engage in battles over the control of Dilithium - every single deposit is key!
- Choose how to expand and upgrade your space structures as the Borg, Suliban or Hirogen
- Dozens of unique utilities will allow your ships to generate key resources. Turn your science ships into real science power houses, or stuff your ships with casinos, prisons and prospecting bays!
- Even more loading screens to tickle your fancy
- Expand your Hirogen Asteroid Habitats with new asteroids, or add more extensions to your Suliban habitats via decisions.
- Hero Leaders: Exceptional academy graduates and leaders may make themself known and available for recruitment by your empire as the game progresses. Over 200 are currently in game ranging from Annorax to Zek
- Hundred of new deposits will enrich your planets with lore-accurate locations. Explore the strange flora, fauna and luxury goods the wide galaxy has to offer.
- Klingons and Romulans now have their own, unique, collection of dozens of ship classes, as well as their own museum structure that allows them to retire old designs - or re-commission them
- MegaCorp: Rid yourself of scruples and gain latinum as the Ferengi, sell broadcast rights to Tsunkatse as the Norcadians, ensure that information is your ammunition as the Yridians or just become strong, ethical traders with a fierce reputation as the Karemma. Failing that, use your wealth and power as the Orions to expand your criminal empire.
- Numerous unique planetary-based resources and modifiers will make every planet stand out - and worthy of fighting over
- Occupation armies now give unique bonuses to certain species. The Klingons will gain unity in victory, while the Cardassians will strip the planets for minerals
- Over 250 jobs, including many species-specific ones such as a Bajoran Vedek or a Federation Ambassador
- Over 400 buildings to choose from, including unique capital buildings, naval headquarters, centers of intelligence and much more!
- Supply your empire with limitless materials using the Particle Fountain megastructure, or improve your naval powers by constructing the new MIDAS Array megastructure!
- Well over a thousand weapons, including new weapon effects inspired by Discovery
- "Q-Less" event chain
- Added Edo Guardian interactions.
- Charismatic Fathers of Profit and Loss
- Eye of the Needle Distress Call
- Ferengi female rights chain
- Romulan Exodus Chain
- Janus VI exploitation decisions
- All major species now have unique jobs and traditions that will allow them a way to increase their admin cap. Expand your navy as the Cardassian, unite the houses as the Klingons or recruit more members to your Federation to unlock those rare and powerful bonuses
- Ferengi Commerce Authority tweaks - added investment opportunities, removed resource exchange
- Klingon Grea
NHV 1808 Birth of a Federation - Beta (998807)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Nov 14, 2018
- ferengi-fed event fix
- Loc update
- fed museum fix
- clean up saurian map flag
- sheliak gfx culture fix
- Karemma Ship Fix
- doomsday weapon effect fix
- romulan VO quality fix
- hur'q start-tech fix
- Terra Prime event fix
- Cardassian namelist
- Jem'hadar station and ship update
- Borg armies & initialisers fix
- Undine event ship fix
- Event ship-weapons fix
- tamarian language event update
- pralor and cravic ship fix
- Pjem quest fix
- Klingons and Kazon subspecies change
- removing nausicaan 'klingon' vo
9dacdd[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Oct 24, 2018
- Versions nr Corrections
NHV 1810 Birth of a Federation - Beta (9dacdd)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Oct 24, 2018
- Several name list updates
- Several minor event fixes
- VO debugs
- GUI systemname fix
- Map fixes (Alpha/Beta)
- Portrait fixes
- Federation mechanic fix
- Demon & Surak War events fix
- MU species rights fix
- Hero ship fix
NHV 1810 Birth of a Federation - Beta (4f768a)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Oct 10, 2018
- Fed Ship Fix
- Namelists Update
- VO updates
- Beam Weapon Effect
NHV 1810 Birth of a Federation - Beta (4ea179)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Oct 4, 2018
- Localisation improvements
- Several GFX optimisations
NHV 1808 Birth of a Federation - Beta (501ef1)[edit | edit source]
patchnotes from: Sep 13, 2018
- Various Potrait fixes
- Localisation update
NHV 1809 Birth of a Federation - Beta (9cc0a2)-A[edit | edit source]
patchnotes from: Sep 10, 2018
- Localisation Patch
NHV 1809 Birth of a Federation - Beta (9cc0a2)[edit | edit source]
patchnotes from: Sep 10, 2018
- Localisation Patch
NHV 1809 Birth of a Federation - Beta (9cc0a2)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: Sep 8, 2018
- 2.1.3 compatibility fixes
- Enforce ideology war goal fixed
- Fixed Borg utility components and defense stations
- Fixed several component issues -> e.g. EPS conduits
- Fixed an issue with Terra prime event chain triggering from wrong conditions
- Fixed a lot of missing texts and descriptions
- Localisation update
NHV 1808 Birth of a Federation - Beta (9610ac)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: 26. August 2018
- Fixed mod warning event to only fire once and detect compatible mods
- Rescaled several Federation ships
- Fixed several Q tutorial events
- Fixed Nimitz class model for federation
- Fixed Miranda class variants, now using correct models
- Fixed Saladin class model
- Fixed several voice over and notification sounds
- Fixed several portrait bugs
- Fixed an issue that allowed non Federation countries to build the naval museum
- Fixed Terran empire spawn
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from progressing ship techs when playing Voth or Hur'q
- Fixed an issue which prevented players who switched to Federation shipset to progress further
- Fixed an issue where the player was able to integrate species via the Federation council when being at war
- Fixed an issue in several events that didnt reduce ship HP correctly
- Fixed an issue that prevented Andorians and Vulcans to revoke their rivalry if the confederation of surak succeeds
- Fixed multiple issues with incorrect buildings being shown, and some buildings being unable to be built
- Removed the "grace" period for Federation ships due to player feedback
- Moved empire modifiers from Federation spec techs to the techs themselves
- Several localisation fixes
- Planets captured by Federation member worlds will now transfer to the Federation
- AI boost for Dominion and Borg on higher difficulties
- Ruins of Xindus events added for Xindi players
- Discovery uniform improvements
- Rebalanced Starfleet museum cost
- Added Breen notification sounds
NHV 1808 Birth of a Federation - Beta[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: 12. August 2018
- colAndor Crisis for Tellarites / Andorians
- P'Jem Observatory Crisis for Vulcans / Andorians / Humans
- Syrrannite Crisis for Vulcans / Humans
- Revamped Inner Light anomaly
- Added Kobali and Romulan unique "Captain" titles for events
- Starfleet crew activities
- Distress call events added * periodically generate random distress call events
- Kolinahr events for Vulcans
- Changeling Obelisk anomaly
- Federation ship roster has been overhauled, Federation players can now enjoy over 40+ different ship classes.
- Overhauled the Starfleet Museum mechanic. The museum automatically retires obsolete ship classes, which can now be recommissioned in a limited number.
- Introducing the new mechanic of Tech Level, restricting certain ships to only use weapons, components and utilities of a maximum tech level. For now, this mechanic only applies to Federation players.
- Some species now have unique techs and civics to boost their ability to produce and trade certain luxury trade goods.
- All weapons and sections, as well as most components, have been re-balanced.
- Overhauled the passive era bonus system. Previously, ships from later eras received passive buffs. Now, those buffs are replaced with unique modifiers to each ship class. This mechanic only applies to Federation ships.
- Overhauled the balance of bombardment and anti-bombardment buildings, making bombardment more potent and making anti-bombardment buildings cheaper and easier to maintain
- Tweaked the war score system to be more intuitive
- "Interstellar Union" (alternative Federation) option for Andorian players meeting required criteria
- The return of the jump drive. Starfleet Advanced Cruisers can now equip a range of advanced FTL solutions * but all of those come with a risk. Be warned.
- Various diseases added, including Yarim Fel Syndrome, Bendii Syndrome, Dorek Syndrome
- Xindi Council mechanic added. Every few years players can choose which species is dominant, granting bonuses and maluses.
- New Federation ship-class specifics components, weapons and utilities
- A new range of unique ship class techs for the federation
- A new component type in Federation class ships will give you the low-down on your ships
- Hundreds of new weapons, overhauling the current system of energy weapons being divided between beam and cannon. Instead, energy weapons will again be divided between sizes.
- Numerous new civics, traits and governments
- Unique buildings for multiple major empires, such as new embassies as well as HQ's for the Tal Shiar and Obsidian Order
- Even more luxury goods
- A few more easter eggs hiding for you to find
- Saurian species added
- Improved Jem'Hadar Variety
- Added more variety to black male Human portraits
Ships / graphics
- Numerous new weapon effects
- Improved a lot of federation ships
- Added more than 20 new federation ships to the roster
- Various fixes to align solar system view to galaxy map view for binary systems
- Improved Alpha Centauri system
- Various improved star systems
New textures for planets
- Class A received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class B received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class C received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class D received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class E received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class F received 5 new textures (1 in main mod, 4 more in submod)
- Class G received 5 new textures (1 in main mod, 4 more in submod)
- Class K received 5 new textures (1 in main mod, 4 more in submod)
- Class K transjovian received 4 new textures (1 in main mod, 3 more in submod)
- Class N received 4 new textures (1 in main mod, 3 more in submod)
- Class O received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
Sol system revamp: (sub mod only)
- Mercury: new texture using data from messenger
- Venus: new texture using data from magellan
- Earth: new texture using Blue Marble project by NASA
- Luna: new texture using Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera data
- Mars: new texture using data from Mars Orbiter & Viking
- Jupiter: new texture using data from Juno & Cassini
- Io: new texture using data from Voyager & Galileo
- Europa: new texture using data from Voyager & Galileo
- Ganymede: new texture using data from Voyager & Galileo
- Callisto: new texture using data from Voyager & Galileo
- Saturn: new texture using data from Cassini
- Titan: new texture (custom made)
- Iapetus: new texture using data from Voyager & Cassini
- Uranus: new texture (custom made)
- Neptune: new texture (custom made)
- Pluto: new texture using data from New Horizons
- Charon: new texture using data from New Horizons
New bombardment textures
- Any planet where a primitive civilization nuked themselves will have a special texture.
- Any planet transformed into tomb world by either armageddon/biological/thalaron bombardment will receive a special texture.
- Fixed Tamarian translation project from firing multiple times
- Valerian capital fixed
- Rakhari name fixes
- Minor fixes to Klingon-Cardassian Alliance invasion Crisis
- Minor fixes to Strange New World Anomaly
- Fix for a faulty PDX cubemap resulting in bad reflection visible mostly on oceans and black holes. (submod only)
- Barnard star now correctly shows as binary M/M star system.
- EZ Aquarii now correctly shows as trinary M/M/M star system, system orbits corrected.
- Struve 2398 now is a M/M binary star system, instead of M/G.
NHV 1805 The Neutral Zone (7186a2)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: 22. May 2018
- Maquis story chain
- Orb of Prophecy story chain
- Omicron Theta story chain
- Bajoran Resistance events
- Anbo-Jytsu events
- Improved Mirror Universe events
- Klingon Literature events
- Bajoran Literature events
- Romulan Literature events
- Trill Literature events
- Talaxian Literature events
- Ferengi Literature events
- Vulcan Literature events
- Lissepian Parliaments
- Lurian Principality
- Tzenkethi Coalition
- Valerian Freeholds
- Xepolite Guilds
- Yridian League
- Neutral Zone feature in Federation Council
- Supress Dissent feature in Obsidian Order / Tal Shiar
- Klingon / Kazon Civil War improvements
- Minor to major mechanics
- Properly implemented multistar systems
- Improved "Warp" travel -> better setup script
- Re-enabled random maps
- Improved loading time for random maps
- Andorian gas giant improvements
- Reworked and improved Cardassian ships
- Dozens of new unique building icons
- New traits, civics and governments
- Improved Cardassian female hair
- Starfleet Uniform improvements
NVH 1802 - Arsenal of Freedom (b7a73a)[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes from: 22. Feb. 2018
Major New Mechanics
- Space combat has been re-worked. Every ship has a small chance to survive catastrophic damage and disengage from the fight. New backup consoles can increase your chance. Certain empires that have specialty in backup technologies will also boost that chance.
- Stellaris 2.0 FTL system has been reworked extensively as to offer a viable warp simulation.
- Deep Space Stations have been entirely removed from the game. Many of their unique advantages and buildings have been moved to the new Starbase facilities system.
- Federation starbases will now have registry naming * just like our ship’s NCC-registry mechanic.
- Starbases can now build dozens of unique facilities and modules. All have their own original icons.
- Military stations can no longer be built independently and are now ‘slaved’ to starbases. Starbases may now build a very limited amount of military stations, but those tend to be very powerful. Stations include – minefield (Damage aura), dry dock (healing aura), listening post (sensor range) and two sizes of defense platforms.
- New living standards allow players to choose the type of paradise you want to build to your people. Prosperity resource have been made more abundant, and a new ‘resort’ building, built on planets of exceptional beauty, can generate a lot more prosperity.
- Dozens of new types of assault armies have been added, that offer deep and meaningful choice to how you want to engage with ground combat – as well as seven new bombardment policies and options! Unique armies have also been refactored, and work better than before.
- Dozens of new edicts, including some that require energy or even unity.
- Several new war goals, including supporting civil war between factions, as well as assimilation raids by the Borg.
- Extensive work has been done on camera definition and engine setting, to improve visual fidelity and proper sense of scale.
- A new UI for loading screens, that will now display rotating text messages. Over 110 ‘tips’ have been added so far.
- Numerous new space atmosphere effects and unique solar systems, thanks to Annatar of the Real Space 3.0 mod
- New type of stars and deep space anomalies, alongside visuals and icons for them * such as M-type anomalies and ‘Interstellar Space’
- The Federation runabout is a new and unique ship class.
- The Borg has been enhanced with two new ship classes * the fast Scout and the Pyramid, capable of providing space-superiority.
- The Voth City Ship now a proper separate ship class
- The Vulcan T’Pau added.
- Imperial construction modifiers have been re-worked, to include advantages to armor as well as backup systems.
- The Wormhole from Bajor to the Idran system in the Gamma Quadrant will now appear. Who knows what sort of chaos it will unleash on the galaxy…
- Borg may now build transwarp conduits that allow for near instantons travel between any point on the map
- Numerous planets now have more resources and unique structures, as to fit trek lore and canon more.
- New range of planetary modifiers and deposits throughout the Galaxy.
- You may now explore the origins of the Vorta and the Jem’Hadar – proto-Vorta can be found on Kurill prime, while the proto-Jem’Hadar hail from their mysterious homeworld: Gar’Sitra.
- Several iconic systems, such as Bajor, Idran, Ross 973, the Founders planet and Murasaki 312 systems have been reworked
- Numerous new systems have been added
- The Haakonian Order has been added to the Delta Quadrant.
- Skagarran species portraits.
- Kelpiens are now delicious.
- Nathan Samuels has a new hairdo.
- General improvements to Jem’Hadar portraits.
- The Sheliak, Tamarian and Tellarite now have new flags * the later based on the new official design shown in Discovery
- Ferengi now have a few new clothing options
- What came before the Borg? What comes after? New governments, species, portraits and clothes will explore the original Borg species as well as ex-drones.
- Pops may now be partially assimilated, with their own looks and clothes.
Components and weapons
- All required components re-arranged into a system of 15 sizes, from type-1 components that fit Runabouts all the way to Type-20 carried by city-ships.
- Numerous new icons for components, weapons, consoles and more.
- New sensor settings, with upgradeable options
- Weapons have been entirely re-balanced from scratch, with weapons that focus on armor and hull damage
- Component progression is now more even and equal across all species, including having more stages for shields, thrusters and warp engines.
- Players may now specialize in specific categories of weapons, weapon sizes and types of damage
- All weapon specialization paths have been reworked – none of them are ‘useless’ anymore
- Point Defense weapons can now be slotted into a new type of slot, and they can target fighters.
- Weapons may now be restricted to certain ship sizes and types. Starbases and military stations will now use a new and exceptionally powerful variant of heavy beam weapons.
- Science ships no longer have a ‘lab’ module. The relevant technologies have been reworked to include modifiers to the ships.
- Cloaking generators no longer give a bonus to evasion – instead, they give a significant boost to damage at the start of every engagement.
- AUX (science) utilities will no longer be responsible to off-combat bonuses but will now focus mostly on several types of damage repair. Shield generators have been moved to the AUX slot.
Tech, tradition, perks and buildings
- The entire tech tree has been rebuilt yet again to offer better progression
- Dozens of new species-specific technologies, including unique techs for the Cardassian, Terran Empire, Zakdorn, Bynars, Kelpien and many others. A lot more unique and species-specific buildings, leading to some very diverse and powerful starting positions
- The Federation Council tech exchange is now cheaper to use. In addition, more species will offer their unique technologies via the exchange.
- The Federation Council framework has been improved extensively, including a rework of the ascension process. Players may also now ‘mediate disputes’ between warring allies.
- Ascension perks are now available to all players without the need of a DLC, as well as a technology to grant players one additional perk.
- Genetic and psionic tech branches have been significantly improved both in use, and in gating.
- Factions have been updated to 2.0, including many improvements and bug fixes.
- Dozens of new buildings, including the Tower of Commerce and a Kelpien Breeding Ground.
- The mirror universe Terran Empire event chain has been re-worked and improved.
- The Terran Empire invasion crisis event has been re-worked.
- The Mars terraforming event chain has been re-worked and improved.
- The Xindi event chain has been expanded. Expect cowboys.
- The Altamid Swarm mini-criss has been expanded and improved upon.
- A new event chain will let you explore the Denorios belt. Who knows what you may find there.
NVH 1712[edit | edit source]
Victory is Life:
- Dominion Overhaul
The new "Dominion Member State" mechanic will replace Vassals for the dominion, allowing players to further exploit their subjects, demanding tributes, ships and even planets!
The Great Link mechanic, allowing players the ability to dispatch Changeling Infiltrators to neighboring empires.
"The Hundred" event chain.
Dominion-appropriate replacement of the vanilla Pirate events.
Dynamic anomaly based on the DS9 episode "The Ship".
Visual updates for most Dominion ships, including a new Dreadnought Supercarrier, as well as several new station models.
Dominion now start with Polaron Torpedoes as a starting weapon
New Dominion-centric Tradition and Tech branch.
New Dominion-style custom UI sub-mod, developed by Cutter Slade, is available to download
New Dominion-unique megastructures, including the Super Carrier ship yard and the Asteroid Prison
Vorta and Jem'Hadar can now be genetically engineered and improved with a individual lists of unique traits
- Major New Features:
Civilian Modules: A total overhaul to Science and Colony ships, that will now be able to unlock unique modules that will give them special abilities never before seen in New Horizons or Vanilla. Make your Colony Ships carry prefabricated structures and have your Science Ship become a floating Gambling Den!
New Federation Council mechanics – gain access to unique technologies by federation members, establish embassies, adopt new ship construction techniques and dictate federation-wide policies. There have also been significant improvements to the accession mechanic.
New Federation megastructure: The Argus Array
Many faction uniue technologies and buildings, including the Monastery of Boreth and the Rure Penthe penal colony for the Klingon and the City Ship for the Voth
A new 'performance' variant of our official New Horizon Main Galaxy map is out, which should provide players with improved game performance and more strategic challenges!
The restored BOTF map is back, for your enjoyment!
"The Great Monetary Collapse" Events for the Ferengi
- Ships and species:
New Ship sets - Voth, Kobali and the First Federation
Improved ship models and additional stations for Vulcan and a new Generic race ship set and stations.
A number of new Unaffected Races will join the galaxy, including the First Federation, the Metron Consortium and the Cytherians.
Voth and Hur'q are set to be Unaffected Races (Fallen Empires) when not played by a human.
Oschean Hunters, their Tosk prey and Skrreean races are added and now playable.
Banean species added to the Delta Quadrant.
The NX Project, a new event chain for United Earth, will tie the story of the first Human Hero Ship - Enterprise - better into the game universe.
Improved terraform Mars mechanics with unique new building icons and mechanics - and a fresh new "Blue Mars" texture. Special thanks to Annantar and Lex Peregrine!
Borgified vanilla events, which will make your borg experience even more immersive!
- Balance and Components:
Unique military consoles, capable of sending slavers, marines and even humanitarian aid corps to enemy planets during engagements, are now available to most large military ships
An overhaul to starting conditions of all species, rebalancing empires across the board with a more standartized number of populations, resources and tile blockers. Klingons, Voth, Romulans, Xindi and Hurq starting conditions have been dramatically re-balanced.
Overhaul to combat sensors. They should perform a lot more intuitively now and offer more player choice
Re-balanced most utilities and components, including tactical components, computers and warp engines
Re-balanced starbases, military stations and passive defenses - making them a lot more potent and meaningful
Re-balance to all weapons, streamlining ranges and adding new torpedoes and starting weapons to factions such as the Vidiians and Krenim
- General Improvements:
Three new music tracks, courtesy of the London Digital Symphony and the composer Travis Grubissi
Added hundreds of species-specific diplomatic lines, further increasing immersion.
A total overhaul to the faction system, updating it with New Horizons relevant demands and policies, and giving most species a list of lore-friendly and appropriate names
Incremental NCC ship registries for Starfleet vessels.
Event to allow important leaders to have ships named after them on their deaths.
Re-factored assimilation mechanics to remove edge cases that prevented species from being assimilated by the Borg.
Option to switch to Borg Cooperative or Unimatrix Zero if the rebellions occur.
Assimilated planets are turned to their original planet class when not being owned for a few years
Unique fighter components and weapons for all five major factions - Federation, Cardassian, Romulan, Dominion and Klingon
Many more original and lore-appropiate civics, governments and traits.
Players will be happy to know the decadent trait has been removed entirely
Unique traditions for a wide range of factions, including the Klingons, Ferengi, Bajorans and Voth, recognizing their unique philosophies, governments and religions.
Many more Q-bit tutorials and voice overs, as well as expanded tooltips and text icons, meant to make New Horizons as user friendly as possible
Improved Namelists for many empires.
War names revamp - many unique lore-appropiate war names
A total re-balance for strategic resources drop rates
Streamlining living standards and prosperity costs
- Graphics and UI:
Updated all species leader portraits with the assimilated appearance.
Added a glossary to the empire selection screen, which will indicate where each empire is located on the map, how important it is and whether it has an unique shipset.
A whole range of new buildings icons, including distinct visual styles to each of the lab buildings
Brand new Nightscape texture, courtesy of Dwaine
Unique rooms for certain key empires
NVH 1710[edit | edit source]
Implemented the Sheliak shipset
Minor Sheliak fixes
Suliban name list fix
AI tech improvements
Starting ship fixes
Tamarian event fix
Random Map fixes
Some minor fixes
Tweaks to Borg rulers: no more alien rulers + borg king in mirror universe
NVH 1709[edit | edit source]
Colony Deconstruction project for Borg
Subcomplex construction project for Borg
Hur'q Stagnancy now starts with Klingon slaves
Jem'Hadar and Vorta starting rights corrected
Pralor APU machine empire - requires Synthetic Dawn
Cravic APU machine empire - requires Synthetic Dawn
Updated Garidian clothing
Updated Vulcan clothing
Updated Discovery era uniforms, added Doctor outfit for scientists with Doctor or Biologist trait
Additional Borg prosthesis
Dilithium overhaul Rebalancing to defense stations and hangar bays
Changes to starting borders and growth rates
Adjusted growth rates and hospitals
New living conditions including an idealogical choice for the future of your people
General improvements to hirogen and suliban, including a new tradition tree focusing on megastructures
Added "Improved assimilation" techs
Reduced borg pop growth penalty to -90%
Granted maturation chambers on initial unicomplex
Added maturation chambers as start tech (savegame compatible)
New Xindi Probe model
Vorta are now constructed rather than growing naturally
Tributary war goal disabled awaiting PDX fix
Improvements to Terra Prime event
Improvements to Mirror Universe event
Orion ship set
Borg specific tradition trees
Various additional tradition tree swaps
- Sound and VO:
Borg Advisor pack
More q-tutorial voice overs
NHV 1708[edit | edit source]
STNH 60K Subscriber patch v.0.9.8a:
- Major Features:
Playable Borg, with unique assimilation mechanic and giant unimatrix megastructures.
Mirror universe maps, with dozens of new mirror factions and events.
Delta quadrant map.
More random map sizes.
Birth of the Federation inspired map.
Vidiians with Phage and non-Phage portraits.
Playable Borg + various "borgified" options.
Completely remapped tech tree, with over 1100 unique technologies and original Borg path, with new expanded descriptions and iconography.
Completely remapped and rebalanced weapon list, with 6 new starting weapons and over 400 different weapons.
Completely remapped tradition tree, with new Trek-themed traditions and options. Ethics gating completely removed.
Expanded Deep Space Station megastructure system, with a variety of buildings to construct and the option to specialize in stations and expand them.
Prosperity mechanic enhancement to vanilla ‘living standards’ system.
Education and health-care policies.
New Bombardment options.
The Dominion will now have the option to move the Great Link via a Megaproject.
Newly revised ship classes and roles, with unique tasks and components given to Destroyers, Cruisers, Battlecruisers and Heavy Escorts.
More civics, traits and governments.
Mirror universe rebellion mechanic and event chains.
New Children of Tama translator mechanic.
Various Borg specific events.
Vidiian Phage cure events.
Interstellar Medical Exchange events for federation founders.
Hundreds of new weapons, with new effects.
Completely new UI, with support for alternative UI sub-mods. First option will be the Borg UI.
Hundreds of new icons for techs, weapons, civics and much more.
New Front-end animation and graphics.
Full Borg ship set.
Vidiian ship set.
Hangars, with Federation shuttles as first model.
Added K’t’inga model for TMP klingons.
New Klingon civilian ship.
Improved ENT era Bird of Prey.
New Tholian ships and improved textures.
New Breen ships and improved textures.
New generic starbase.
New and improved Generic ships.
New Kazon ships and improved textures.
- Music and sound effects:
New Computer and Borg narrator voice packs.
Remastering of existing tracks.
New Klingon voice overs.
Over 400k words of text in multiple languages.
New in-universe stats system, detailing every major component and weapon in the game in loving trek technobabble.
- Minor fixes:
Minor fix to Terra Nova event.
Minor fix to Space Seed events.
Alpha[edit | edit source]
Patchnotes 0.9.8a:[edit | edit source]
STNH 60K Subscriber patch v.0.9.8a:
Samaritan snare anomaly
Terratin Incident anomaly
New 2000 star random galaxy
Federation accession now shows exact % progress
Progress now scales better based on number of planets
New Option to shift integration targets ethics towards the Federation
New traits, governments and civics
Lobi consortium enclave (requires Leviathans DLC)
Naval museum now showcases old ships
Searching the beyond by London Digital Orchestra
DS9 theme by London Digital Orchestra
General improvements and more descriptions
Fixed naval museum being a valid integration candidate
Several minor fixes
Patchnotes 0.9.7a:[edit | edit source]
Betazed now playable
Hirogen now playable
Xindi now playable
Trill now playable
Denobula now playable
Kraylor now playable
Rigellian Consortium now playable
Gamma Quadrant map added
Outdated maps removed
Benzites now "minor" species unless played by a Human
Bolians now "minor" species unless played by a Human
Nausicaans now "minor" species unless played by a Human
Random Galaxy (500 stars)
Klingon TOS Bird of Prey
Klingon TOS D6 Cruiser
Klingon TOS D7 Cruiser
Klingon Ty'Gokor Starbase
Xindi Arboreal Cruiser
Updated TOS Constitution
Technology specialisation - players now able to choose which tech specialisation path to progress down
Starfleet Naval Museum - megastructure allowing players to re-activate older ship designs
An assortment of new custom traits, civics and governments added to major and minor species
New system will dynamically adjust playable factions at the start of every game, to ensure only valid species are spawned on the map, according to stellar locations.
Preview ships on section
Patchnotes 0.9.6a:[edit | edit source]
Improved Voth clothes
Intrepid type (Enterprise era ship) Destroyer
Improved Neptune class Patrol Frigate
Improved NX class Destroyer
Kaskara class Romulan Assault Cruiser
Declaration class "Light" Science Ship
Daedalus TOS science ship
- Events and Anomalies:
Suliban space building icons
Tal Shiar and Obsidian Order remember previous target, always offer at least one neighbour country
Ferengi Commerce Authority now shows loan income / outcomes, other balance fixes
Extended in-universe statistics weapon description
- Trade Goods:
Root Beer - Humans
Meridor - Gorn
Balso Tonic - Trill
Bolian Tonic Water - Bolian
Plomeek Soup - Vulcan
Kava Nut - Vorta
Gallia Nectar - Talaxian
Uttaberries - Betazoid
Poma - Brunali
Tulabberry Wine - Dosi and Karemma
Pearl of Hus - Husnock
Vulcan species-specific dialogue - WIP
Added Klingon species-specific dialogue - WIP
- Other Fixes:
Human name list updated
Suliban Helix starting buildings fixed
Warscore gain tweaked
Emergency FTL nerfed
Failsave event for minor races
Patchnotes 0.9.5a:[edit | edit source]
- Assault Cruisers:
The Assault Cruiser, the most advanced ship of the line in any empire arsenal, is joining the fight. Similar to the Heavy Escort it is highly maneuverable and carries potent weapons,
but this cruiser also has significant shields and hull to protect itself.
- The Mirror Universe:
Our latest and most dangerous end-game crisis to date. Could you face… yourself? An invasion of the Terran Empire could topple the entire galaxy if not stopped quickly enough,
but it also offers you a chance to embrace your dark side. The crisis comes complete with ship decals for the Terran Empire ships.
- More Federation Ships:
In addition to the Assault Cruiser, represented by the Sovereign-class for the Federation, comes a number of new advanced ships for the Federation. The Prometheus, Intrepid and three variants of Nebula classes.
Vulcans see the addition of the Surok class, a new starbase and new colony, transport and construction civilian ships.
- Deep Space Stations:
Our second unique megastructure is launched, and this time it offers unique gameplay mechanics – the option to build deep space starbases, completely separate from existing colonies.
While you are limited by how many starbases you may have, they offer valuable protection and capabilities and even come with their own unique building set.
Introducing our new professional voice actor, [B]Richard Griffiths[/B], who will be the voice of Q and narrate all our Q-tips. More tutorials have been added to various parts of the mod.
- Easy Mode:
Q will also now offer you ‘easy mode’, intended for new players that want to learn the mod in peace. The player will receive a lot of advantages and several difficult events will no longer happen if you do so
(such as the Xindi and Demons crisis, or the pirate event).
To select easy mode, pick ‘normal’ difficulty and follow the instructions in the initial tutorial event.
Be aware, in time, the difficulty level of ‘normal’ and higher difficulty levels will increase to compensate for the new easy difficulty. We believe STNH needs to be challenging, and keep the players on their toes.
- The Husnock Ascendency:
A new force of technologically sophisticated and cunning slavers has emerged on the rim of the galaxy… the Husnock come with a complete ship set of their own.
- Empire Design Specializations:
Not all ships are born equal. A new mechanic will differentiate the ships of different species and empires. Would you prefer the expensive ships of the Federation
which come with powerful shields and hull? Or the cheap Klingon ships that also offer powerful weapons? The Federation player will also be able to change design philosophies once he incorporated those members into the UFP.
- More Buildings:
The Suliban Helix will now come with a new set of buildings and visuals. Other buildings have had a visual update.
- More Localization:
A significant update to localization and descriptions, with almost 90% of all texts completed. Various bug fixes and spelling mistakes were corrected as well.
- The Third Imperium:
The Rakhari, the xenophobic species from the Gamma Quadrant, has received a total overhaul. They are no longer pink and friendly. We also added several new portraits to other species, among them the Axanari.
- The Great Link:
Thanks to the great contribution of [B]Gatekeeper[/B] of the More Planet Diversity mod fame, The Dominion now has a new planet type for their capital – one covered entirely by the Great Link.
Dominion starting strength and capital planets has also been adjusted, and a few Jem’Hadar are already present.
The starport building now serves its true purpose. A new policy system will allow you to trade resource across your empire, and you will find unique goods, such as Cardassian Kanar,
Ferengi Beetle Snuff, Romulan Ale… all can be produced by their respective nations and traded across the galaxy.
- Bug Squashing:
As always, many hundreds of bugs were squashed and crashed, among them the disappearing Jem’hadar armies, the migration bug, the no-war bug, the slavery bug and the Mars Terraforming event not popping up for some players.
The entire mod is also fully compatible with the Adams 1.6.1 patch.
- General Improvements:
In addition, general cleaning of code, greatly increasing performance as well as improving sector AI building intelligence.
- New discovery uniforms
- Dominion ships
- Vulcan ships
- Husnock Ships
Anniversary Patchnotes v.0.9.5a:
-- Mechanics/Events -- - The Mirror Universe Crisis Event - Assault Cruiser (new shipclass) - Deep Space Stations - Q-Tips now with voiceover - Easy Mode offered by Q - Reworked Starport building to a commerce center - Empire Design Specializations - Improved "Mirror, Mirror" anomaly
-- Ships -- - New Federation Ships: Intrepid, Sovereign, 3 Nebula Variants, Prometheus, Franklin - Mirror Universe TNG shipset - Husnock shipset - More Vulcan ships - More / improved dominion ships
-- Species/2d art -- - The Husnock Ascendency including 3 enslaved Subspecies, the B'rinn, the Neryj and the Durnen - New Star Trek Discovery Era Uniforms for Starfleet - New Argrathi Portraits and updated government / ethics - The Great Link planet textures - Reworked Dominion home system - New building icons
-- Localization -- - New descriptions - Improved Localisation - Great progress in German, Russian and French translation - Bug fixes
-- General -- - Fixed an issue with sector AI being stuck building - Fixed Jem'Hadar armies - Fixed several species rights - Fixed opinion modifiers - Some GFX fixes - Several minor tweaks and fixes
Patchnotes 0.9.2:[edit | edit source]
- Federation multiplayer mechanic
- New building icons
- Whale Probe Event
- Mars terraforming event
- Fixed mining station transfer when integrating empires through the council
- Fixed terraforming chains for Tholian and Breen
- First Q-torials
- Ocett class Cardassian Heavy Escort
- Breen Cruiser improvements
- Breen Heavy Escort
- Miranda class tri-nacelle and heavy variants
- Constellation class dreadnaught cruiser variant
- Xindi Insectoid Scout
- Antares class federation transport
- Rescaled Cardassian ships
- Fixed ethos not showing correctly for some species (e.g., Bolians)
- Fixed dominion spawn on original map
- Added Trappist-1 system to all maps
- Fix to migration
- Fix to ship events (e.g. Klingon Leadership) triggering while in combat
- Updates to "Second Chance" anomaly
- Added traits and ethos to Remans and Xindi
- Additional descriptions
- Additions in general
- Localization fixes
- Spanish localization
- Music and VO fixes
- Fixed an issue where the xindi chain could get stuck after chosing an admiral
- Oberth Class TMP science ship
- Nova Class TNG science ship
- Building fixes
- Localization fixes
Patchnotes 0.9.0:[edit | edit source]
- Revamped component icons
- Retextured starship type icons
- Tons of tech icons
- Added Cheronite species
- Added Rigelian species
- Added Denobulan species (v.0.8.5)
- Added Kraylor species (v.0.8.5)
- Andorian Ships:
- Revamped Andorian textures
- Andorian Colony Ship
- Andorian Construction Ship
- Andorian Troop Transport
- Andorian Heavy Escort
- Andorian Battleship
- Cardassian Ships:
- Cardassian Battleship
- Cardassian Science Ship
- Revamped Cardassian Destroyer
- Ferengi Ships:
- Full military shipset (v.0.8.5)
- Dominion Ships:
- Dominion Colony Ship
- Dominion Construction Ship
- Dominion Troop Transport
- Klingon Ships:
- Full TNG era shipset (v.0.8.5)
- Romulan Ships:
- Full TNG era shipset (v.0.8.5)
- Tellarite Ships:
- Tellarite Corvette
- Tellarite Destroyer
- Tellarite Cruiser
- Tellarite Battlecruiser
- Xindi Ships:
- Xindi Reptilian Escort
- New stations
- Station models
- Visual spaceport modules
- Improved textures
- New Weapons effects for all weapons
- Xindi Crisis (v.0.8.5)
- Undine Crisis (v.0.8.5)
- Soul of Alar Crisis (v.0.8.5)
- Updates to various special projects to close after event chain completed
- Mirror Mirror Event (v.0.8.5)
- United Earth Story (v.0.8.5)
- Kazon Story (v.0.8.5)
- Terra Prime Event Chain (v.0.8.5)
- The Terratin Incident (v.0.8.5)
- Remapped tech tree with over 700 unique technologies and specialization paths.
check it here
- Re-balanced weapons, with over 300 heavy/light torpedo, cannons and beams, many of them with unique modifiers.
- Tweaks to Federation Accession mechanic to prevent edge case errors
- Obsidian Order mechanic for Cardassians
- Federation Council (v.0.8.5)
- Tal Shiar Committee (v.0.8.5)
- Klingon Civil war (v.0.8.5)
- Improved AI (v.0.8.5)
- Added new Edicts and policies
- Streamlined and improved gamecode
- Localization of the new tech tree
- More localizations in general
- Complete localization overhaul
- 52 new and unique planet classes including gfx
- Habitability and terraforming overhaul
- New Alpha/Beta Quadrant map with 600 star systems
- New Alpha/Beta Quadrant map with 450 star systems
- Revised starting pops, buildings and resources on homeworlds
- Revised hostile spawns in the maps
- Galactic core more difficult to access in the main galaxy map
- Weapon effects global overhaul
- Reworked New Game Interface. Disabled random species and edits
- Re-imagined ship designer system, with an innovative section mechanic that allows the player to more specialize its ship classes
- Added new music Tracks
New Loading Screens by Locutus of Burg
Gatekeeper With Planetary Diversity Mod
Patchnotes 0.8.0:[edit | edit source]
New and Updated Species
- Random Humanoid 08
- Random Humanoid 09
- Random Humanoid 10
- Random Humanoid 11
Ship design Interface
- 160+ components and icons
- 300+ weapons and icons
- Romulan "Motion Picture" era ships
- Federation and Klingon "Next Generation" era ships
- Pirate and generic alien ships
Starttext & Bio
- Added new Starttext and Bio (WIP)
Anomalies & Events
- Gamesters of Triskelion
- Romulan leadership challenge event
- Ferengi "Dabo" event
- Tellarite debate event
- Andorian "Ushaan" event
- Cardassian "Obsidian Order" events
- Romulan "Tal Shiar" events
- New Borg assimilating mechanic
- Complete overhaul of Techtree with over 400+ technologies.
- Alpha/Beta Quadrant map
- Complete overhaul and optimisation of ship code
- Huge code optimisation leading to much better performance and stability
- Sound optimisation
- English Localisation
- German Localisation (WIP)
- Russian Localisation (WIP)
- French Localisation (WIP)
- Polish Localisation (WIP)
Patchnotes 0.7.5:[edit | edit source]
- Fen Domar
- Random Humanoid #5
- Random Humanoid #6
- Random Humanoid #7
- Enterprise era Tellarite clothing
- Indian and Indo-Chinese Humans
- Bajoran Militia uniforms updated
- Fixes to various invisible pops
- Andorian Faction Ships
- Breen Faction Ships
- Tholian Faction Ships
- Tamarian / Generic 02 Faction Ships
- Added Cardassian city type
- Strange New World
- Cardassian Literature Events
- Improved Ketracel White - requires Yridium Bicantizine and Sodium Tetrahydrate rare strategic resources, and "Ketracel White Synthesis" facility
- Jem'Hadar buildable pops no longer enslavable
- Number of small improvements to localisation and icons
- Sheliak system added
- Removed Vortan Assembly, granted planet to Dominion
- Garidian Republic starts as vassal of Romulan Star Empire
Patchnotes 0.7.0:[edit | edit source]
Wadi Devore Nyberrites Norcadians Garidians Tamarians Founders
Klingon Improvements + Civilian Clothes
Random Humanoids 02 Random Humanoids 03 Random Humanoids 04
Silent Enemy Anomaly Sword of Kahless Epic Chain Federation Formation Chain Praxis Mining Chain
Ketracel White and Jem'Hadar Cloning for Dominion Vanilla "Federations" renamed to "Coalitions" to avoid confusion and better reflect function Map and Setup:
Nyberrite Alliance added to Alpha/Gamma border Fen Domar added to Beta/Delta border
Weapons and Systems: Starbases can now construct multiple weapon and shield upgrades - NOTE the starbase power indicator is not accurately reflecting power upgrades
Special ship components using more appropriate icons and localisation Added listening outpost space station Reduced sensor range of ships and planets Rebalnced number of Terraforming resources (at least doubled) Made civ trade optional
Added Listening Post (Builded via Military station build menu) 10x range of sensor Reduced all sensor range (planets and ships) Civ Trade is now optional at game start via event Improved late game performance (mainly by turning off Civ trade) Rebalance of Terraforming Resources (mainly doubled) Added to the original static map the Fen Domar States (to border of beta/delta quadrants) and and Nyberrite Alliance (to border to alpha/gamma quadrants). Also added additional solar system initializers for certain star systems. Alternative Map: Added an alternative static map, which has more lore related features than the original map, but the alternative map is likely to be less balanced than the original. The map includes some randomization, so each star's initializers and position can vary from game to game. Has better defined spirals Randomises the position of the stars within the spirals each playthrough, providing slightly different tactical and strategic challenges each time you play it. Includes over 300 named stars (from real life, and Star Trek, in all four quadrants) in approximately the correct direction from Sol, with dozens of specific system initializers. Named stars all have the correct star class. An individual set of initializers for galactic core stars. Over 20 pre-warp races, each with a chance of spawning or not spawning in each particular game.
Cardassians Faction Ships + Starbase TMP era Ships for FED