Jump to navigation Jump to search
* Rights and Privileges: Set specific policies for which of the many species under your thumb will have the rights and privileges of full citizenship.
Species rights policies are in Banks, not Utopia
* Megastructures: Build wondrous structures in your systems including Dyson Spheres and ring worlds, bringing both prestige and major advantages to your race.
* Habitat Stations: Build “tall” and establish space stations that will house more population, serving the role of planets in a small and confined empire.
* Ascension Perks: Collect Unity points and adopt Traditions to unlock Ascension Perks that allow you to customize your empire in unique ways. Follow one of the three Ascension Paths and achieve Biological Mastery, give up your biological forms in a Synthetic Evolution, or unlock the full psionic potential of your species through Transcendence.
* Purge and Slavery Types: Further define the different treatment and purging options of species.
* Faction Interactions: Shift the empire ethics by supporting/oppressing the different factions.
* Unity and Traditions: Collect Unity points and adopt ideas and bonuses that will ease your species' expansion across the stars, unlocking special perks for completing a set.
Species rights/obligations: set individual rights/obligations for each species in the empire.
* Refugees and Core Worlds: set policies regarding refugees and core planets.
* Government Rework: Authority determine how power is transferred while civics represent the political and social traditions of the government.