- I was only able to spot an opportunity to link to it on features, which I've gone ahead and done. If we get any other articles that it can be linked to (I see that technology could be slightly edited to allow for it) I'll link it if no one else does, but since the game is in pre-release we don't have many pages yet. -GC13 (talk) 17:04, 16 March 2016 (CET)
Details for the buildings added in 1.2 can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/4p7hit/spoilers_asimov_new_buildings/ If I find a lot of time, I'll add it to the article, but someone which more experience could do that faster.. also I don't know how to get the images.. Zaras (talk) 18:19, 29 June 2016 (CEST)
- The images have already been uploaded; can be found in Category:Building icons or Template:Icon. ~ SolSys (talk) 21:59, 29 June 2016 (CEST)
Habitats for robots
I wanted to write that Rogue Servitors replace the Agricultural Zone with their Nutrient Paste Facilities on the Habitats, but I cannot do the iconify thing for them. It also seems they cannot build Leisure Districts, though I am not sure if that applies only to Rogue Servitors, or all machines. ShiroSWR (talk) 00:56, 15 January 2018 (CET)
- I looked into the files. No "auth_machine_intelligence" can build the "building_hab_cultural_center". And "building_nutrient_paste_facility" has indeed no requirements beyond the Authority + Government (most buildings also require the right class of capitol buildings). --The Founder (talk) 13:58, 15 January 2018 (CET)
- Because look the same in the game too. Maybe they're being upgraded underground ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Kami-sama (talk) 11:45, 4 February 2018 (CET)
Upgraded Crystal Plants?
The tech that unlocks the Synthetic Crystal Plants also mentions an upgraded variant of those plants as of 2.3. Any ideas on what the conditions are for getting those? I only managed it a few times myself playing Machines with some friends online, but according to the tech, that should be possible for organics too. I don't even know what I did to actually get them; they just kinda showed up out of nowhere one time, and I don't know how...--Akamia (talk) 15:11, 4 July 2019 (UTC)
- Added the refinery. It's unlocked at the conclusion of an Ancient Relics digsite. Lystraeus (talk) 23:22, 2 January 2020 (UTC)
unity buildings now require gases instead of crystals?
Playing as a hive mind, I noticed that the synaptic node building upgrades (lvl 2 & 3) now require exotic gases instead of rare crystals. I didn't change the wiki listing, because I haven't confirmed that this change has been made to other types of unity buildings. Could someone check into this and update the wiki if needed? 220.127.116.11
Where is the Precinct House?
I searched the whole thing and it isn't there.
Some of the new buildings don't fit well into the basic building table, and investigating that I found a few problems with existing buildings too. First of all, the memorialist buildings have several bonuses in addition to providing jobs, and assuming the dev diary is still accurate (I haven't gotten Necroids yet myself, so I can't test this) it doesn't conform to the standard 2-5-8 job progression either. I opened a quick test game and found the existing spiritualist unity buildings have the same problems- there's no place in the current table to list their bonus to spiritualist ethics attraction, and they actually follow a 2-5-7 job progression. Lastly there is the new death cult buildings- the current table doesn't make clear how their jobs are split. To solve the above problems, I propose we list all bonuses, including jobs provided, beneath each building individually. Thoughts? --18.104.22.168 21:55, 29 October 2020 (UTC)
I see this page is a candidate for splitting, and the community is asked to offer suggestions. Here is wikipedia's guide on splitting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Splitting. I skimmed it but i'm not sure how useful the info is.
- Moderator edit: The premise of the wikis is that the reader has all DLC and the newest patch. Splitting off DLCs is a no-go. Given the complexity of the potential buildings allowed per civilisation type I don't think a pull from a single template will work. Splitting off Primitive and Fallen Empire into their own pages is about 10% of the content. Other than that, dedicated pages for all current tier 2 headers and turn this page into a container, much like subject nation on EU4. Dauth (talk) 15:48, 6 April 2021 (UTC)
Branch office buildings aren't included here? I feel like they should be, they count as buildings — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2603:9001:3201:903b:3833:1d8d:f635:c206, 00:31, 26 April 2021 (CEST)