- I was only able to spot an opportunity to link to it on features, which I've gone ahead and done. If we get any other articles that it can be linked to (I see that technology could be slightly edited to allow for it) I'll link it if no one else does, but since the game is in pre-release we don't have many pages yet. -GC13 (talk) 17:04, 16 March 2016 (CET)
Details for the buildings added in 1.2 can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/4p7hit/spoilers_asimov_new_buildings/ If I find a lot of time, I'll add it to the article, but someone which more experience could do that faster.. also I don't know how to get the images.. Zaras (talk) 18:19, 29 June 2016 (CEST)
- The images have already been uploaded; can be found in Category:Building icons or Template:Icon. ~ SolSys (talk) 21:59, 29 June 2016 (CEST)
Habitats for robots
I wanted to write that Rogue Servitors replace the Agricultural Zone with their Nutrient Paste Facilities on the Habitats, but I cannot do the iconify thing for them. It also seems they cannot build Leisure Districts, though I am not sure if that applies only to Rogue Servitors, or all machines. ShiroSWR (talk) 00:56, 15 January 2018 (CET)
- I looked into the files. No "auth_machine_intelligence" can build the "building_hab_cultural_center". And "building_nutrient_paste_facility" has indeed no requirements beyond the Authority + Government (most buildings also require the right class of capitol buildings). --The Founder (talk) 13:58, 15 January 2018 (CET)
- Because look the same in the game too. Maybe they're being upgraded underground ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Kami-sama (talk) 11:45, 4 February 2018 (CET)
Upgraded Crystal Plants?
The tech that unlocks the Synthetic Crystal Plants also mentions an upgraded variant of those plants as of 2.3. Any ideas on what the conditions are for getting those? I only managed it a few times myself playing Machines with some friends online, but according to the tech, that should be possible for organics too. I don't even know what I did to actually get them; they just kinda showed up out of nowhere one time, and I don't know how...--Akamia (talk) 15:11, 4 July 2019 (UTC)
- Added the refinery. It's unlocked at the conclusion of an Ancient Relics digsite. Lystraeus (talk) 23:22, 2 January 2020 (UTC)
unity buildings now require gases instead of crystals?
Playing as a hive mind, I noticed that the synaptic node building upgrades (lvl 2 & 3) now require exotic gases instead of rare crystals. I didn't change the wiki listing, because I haven't confirmed that this change has been made to other types of unity buildings. Could someone check into this and update the wiki if needed? 22.214.171.124
Where is the Precinct House?
I searched the whole thing and it isn't there.