Reawakening doesn't seem to have made it into the game. This may be due to how them being conquerable around when you reach late game is somewhat mutually exclusive with them being able to re-surge as a galactic threat in a plausible way (at this point their neighbors will likely be comparable in strength and there will be no expansion by other means, excepting limited expansion within their own borders, which would be mostly applicable to holy guardians and isolationists). — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (Talk) 04:28, 12 May 2016 (CEST)
- I think they missed a reference here - The GroX. But I wonder what they would fall under, as they were all 4 really. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (Talk) 18:33, 15 May 2016 (CEST)
- 1 Living Metal
- 2 Ancient Caretakers awakening
- 3 League of Non-Aligned Empires
- 4 Ancient Caretakers having different dialogs based on berserker roll at start
- 5 What can I do to improve the page?
- 6 FE Starbases?
- 7 Players as crisis?
- 8 ancient caretaker task outdated?
- 9 Fallen Empires use player/AI gateways
Conquering and surveing system with ring world gives access to Living Metal tech in engineering branch with spaceport module and strategic resource. Intresting thing is that this resource is found on one of districts of ring world. At least I couldn't find it anywhere else. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (Talk) 23:23, 25 May 2016 (CEST)
Ancient Caretakers awakening
It's not true that the AI Fallen Empire can't awakening. I make it short, just look at the "fallen_machine_empire_events.txt" in the gamefiles. I tested the console commands and it's quite interesting what can happend. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:55, 22 September 2017 (CET)
- Fixed. If you happen to spot an error you can edit it yourself -- don't forget to leave a summary note. Also, please remember to sign your comments with
~~~~. ~ SolSys (talk) 18:59, 22 September 2017 (CEST)
League of Non-Aligned Empires
Something may have changed in 1.8 -- I'm in a War in Heaven right now, and the "League of Non-Aligned Empires" (which I joined) definitely seems to be a Federation which is (so far) following the normal Federation mechanics with a rotating leader and Federation fleets. I'm not sure yet whether winning while Federation President of the LoNAE will give the Last Best Hope achievement. 18.104.22.168 04:07, 27 September 2017 (CEST)
Ancient Caretakers having different dialogs based on berserker roll at start
"Depending on if they rolled Berserker or Custodian, different texts are requested from the localisation files in many interactions. However if those texts are actually different - allowing a identification of what awaits - depends on the localisation."
I can't find anything in the game files backing this up, they seem to only have different dialogs once they awakened. Is this wrong information or can someone point me at the correct files? Bobylein (talk) 16:38, 5 February 2018 (CET)
What can I do to improve the page?
- I'd like to see the guide about what each species uses as weapons,defense etc and how to counter them return. I know before 2.0 militarists used gauss and spiritualists used plasma but is that still the case?--22.214.171.124 19:02, 11 May 2018 (CEST)
- hmmmm.... re-arrange the order? Type and title first (i think title is unnecessary though...), then behavior (and move subject here?), followed by tech and strategy? And... seriously, behavior part needs massive regroup imo --Katana stg (talk) 16:33, 12 May 2018 (CEST)
- The descriptions of the non-caretaker fallen empires seem to be missing. Mistake? 126.96.36.199 09:05, 14 November 2018 (CET)
Most of them seem to be randomly-generated and unrelated to the rest of their shipset. Should we replace the citadel section in the ships tab with something else like Colossi? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Subtle Apparition (talk) 01:53, 9 February 2019 (CET)
Players as crisis?
I've noticed a couple of incidents regarding FEs awakening as Guardians without any apparent endgame crisis in progress. I was in A_Spec's Discord server and last month a Devouring Swarm player had a Guardians awakening in single player despite (according to them) there not being a crisis at that time. I myself had a MP session with a friend where we were federated Determined Exterminators and the Enigmatic Observers neighboring me awakened as Guardians several years before the Prethoryn showed up. Can anyone tell me if this is supposed to happen?--Akamia (talk) 16:04, 14 June 2019 (UTC)
There are three different ways a Fallen Empire can awaken: in response to a crisis, in response to having a holy world destroyed by a colossus, and one can awaken after the late game year passes (2400).--— Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:59, 14 June 2019
That doesn't answer my question, though, as I clearly experienced the "crisis" awakening without the actual crisis being present. That's why I want to know if there's something in place to allow Guardians to wake up to a genocidal player as if they're a crisis instead. I know it wasn't an upstart trigger, because that already happened with another FE across the galaxy that was neighboring my friend's empire, and it outright told me it was a Guardians awakening anyway.--Akamia (talk) 19:56, 14 June 2019 (UTC)
That ain't it either, chief. While the two did declare war on eachother eventually, the war ended before either of them could kill the other, and from what I understand in reading this article, Wars in Heaven don't have anything to do with Guardians of the Galaxy.--Akamia (talk) 02:13, 15 June 2019 (UTC)
ancient caretaker task outdated?
An ancient caretaker just asked me not to wage war for 20 years, instead of outlawing war entirely. is this a missing separate task or is the task outdated? using only graphical mods, so that's not it.
Fallen Empires use player/AI gateways
I have been playing a long-running campaign on Stellaris and I've found that one of the awakened fallen empires used a gateway of mine. I am not their subject, although I have a positive relationship with them. Is it true that they are capable of using anyone's gateways? --Z8MB1E (talk) 03:28, 11 July 2019 (UTC)
- Yes. They can go anywhere in the galaxy. It's impossible to close one's borders to a Fallen or Awakened Empire; even other Fallen/Awakened Empires can't do it to eachother. The only scenario in which they can't access a gateway is when they're at war with its owner, if it has one. For that matter, the same rules apply to you; so long as you have border access to a gateway and you're not at war with the owner (if applicable), you can use any active gateway as if it was your own.--Akamia (talk) 05:52, 11 July 2019 (UTC)