Machine Empire Changes for 2.2.5
Is there a reason my changes to the colony ship costs were reverted from 400 -> 300 for Machine Empires? They are clearly 400 now in 2.2.5 and this should be reflected in the wiki. My other change to the Machine Empire cost change for the Outpost Stations was reverted as well. If it was because of bad formatting, perhaps it's a sign that since it is no longer standard across the board, we need a new format for that section as well. --Chthon (talk) 01:35, 10 February 2019 (CET)
- 2.2.5 is still beta patch - thus there can be further changes. The bases for the wiki should be the last non-beta patch. – Lillebror (talk) 09:14, 10 February 2019 (CET)
Ship Rank From Piracy Suppression
I'm not sure exactly how much, or what the precise conditions are, which seem like the sort of thing that would be needed on the page, but it is pretty clear in my game experience that suppressing Piracy contributes to the EXP points for fleets. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 21:44, 1 April 2020 (CEST)
I was incorrect with my assessment. While I would not suggest reverting my changes (it is *not* only an opinion penalty to enemy federation members), clearly the actually game files need to be looked at for the exact effects. Most empires in the galaxy took a -80 opinion hit when I used the bath. Most. Not all, but certainly not just their Fed members. Good luck sorting it out. If I figure it out beforehand, I'll edit the page and explain myself. =) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 04:07, 8 April 2020 (CEST)
Fallen Empires and Colossi
- The FE won't get their starting Colossi if you don't have Apocalypse, see the scripted effect
- AFE can build Colossi without the Apocalypse, but they cannot use the Colossus weapon at all. I don't think it's not a bug that the AFE can build a thing they cannot use. You can try it yourself by starting a new game without the DLC and play to the Fallen Empire and build a Colossus and try to fire it on a barren planet.
- Therefore, I think the Colossi is meant to require Apocalypse even to the AFE. Being able to build a Colossus they cannot use is a bug.
- Dazz (talk) 00:21, 5 May 2020 (UTC)