- 1 Latest news
- 2 Pre-Order versions (and where to buy)
- 3 200 years is wrong.
- 4 Links linking to the same linked thing
- 5 1.3/Leviathan Features
- 6 Patch 1.5 and Utopia Expansion
- 7 Just a thought, we should make multi-versions pages
- 8 Important Pages Sidebar
- 9 The Adams Update (part 2) link is pointing to the latest HOI4 diary
- 10 Multi-language pages
- 11 Pages going to Mobile view in Firefox and Edge
- 12 Dev Diaries
- 13 Bug With Xenophobe Faction's Demand
- 14 More detailed version tracking
- 15 Wrong dev diary
- 16 Anomaly Icon
We've got a few new dev diaries. The main page is protected, so I can't edit.
- 2015-12-14 - Dev Diary #13 - Primitive Civilizations released
- 2015-12-21 - Dev Diary #14 - Uplifting & Subspecies released
- — Preceding unsigned comment added by Paulus Leto (Talk) 16:03, 21 December 2015 (CET)
Pre-Order versions (and where to buy)
The game comes in multiple versions.
On steam only the basic version is available, when buying directly from Paradox
there are two more versions with more goodies available.
The pre-order versions can be found here:
- Stellaris: Pre-order
- Creatures of the Void (Cosmetic DLC)
- Ringtones and Message Alert Sounds
- Blorg Forum Avatar
- Send Your Name into (almost) Space
- Stellaris: Nova edition, Adds the following to the basic pre-order edition
- Digital Original Soundtrack
- Nova Forum Icon
- Exclusive Alien Race (Cosmetic DLC)
- Stellaris: Galaxy Edition, Adds the following to the Nova edition
- Stellaris: Infinite Frontiers novel by Steven Savile (ebook)
- Exclusive Avatar and Forum Icon Galaxy
- Signed Wallpaper
- Digital collectors book
- Stellaris: Infinite Frontiers novel by Steven Savile (ebook)
Note that paradox will make slightly more money from you when you buy there directly.
You will still need Steam to play though. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Pep7777 (Talk) 10:30, 18 April 2016 (CEST)
200 years is wrong.
So the problem here is it says "set 200 years into the future" and it should possibly be renamed preferably to state either "2 centuries into the future" or "set in the year 2200(AD) onwards" if possible so as to avoid confusion. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Zepelin151 (Talk) 01:16, 14 May 2016 (CEST)
The links "Governance" and "Empire" both link to "Empire". Should the "Governance" link be removed or is it necessary for something?
A lot of new stuff has been added and I wonder where to put it all. Stellariste and the reworked Spacebornes belong to Spacebornes. Enclaves could belong to Diplomacy, Spacebornes or a new Neutral Empire Section (same logic as for Nomands) Leviathans to Spacebornes? Fallen Empires Awakening & War in Heaven: would that go to Fallen Empires, Lategame Crisis (as that might trigger it too) or somepalce new? --The Founder (talk) 17:36, 28 October 2016 (CEST)
Patch 1.5 and Utopia Expansion
Made the following change:
- Added a page for Utopia/Banks(1.5)
- Updated the Patches page to include link to new 1.5 page
- Don't have permissions to update the home page
- Version widget needs to be tweaked to include 1.5
Just a thought, we should make multi-versions pages
I just didnt like 1.5, not to mention I have a 1.4 game going on and I dont want to give it up, howerer this wiki, obviously, must update to the lastest version, and since the changes in 1.5 were so... massive, I just thought it might be a good idea to keep various versions on the same page, I´m sure there must be someone which liked 1.3 better and would agree with this, what do you think? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 03:35, 15 April 2017 (CEST)
- The old versions of a page are always available through the page history. – Lillebror (talk) 08:31, 15 April 2017 (CEST)
Important Pages Sidebar
- We don't support other languages on the stellaris wiki. While a number of the moderating team speak multiple languages we cannot effectively moderate open wikis in other languages. Dauth (talk) 22:27, 1 June 2017 (CEST)
Pages going to Mobile view in Firefox and Edge
For some reason, certain pages are defaulting to the Mobile view when I open them in Firefox & Edge on my Windows desktop machine. Fallen empire is an example. Any ideas what's causing that? --Bluegrass Geek (talk) 01:58, 13 June 2017 (CEST)
- Aaand now that I've logged in, it's not doing it. So it looks like it's just doing that when users are not logged in. -- Bluegrass Geek (talk) 01:59, 13 June 2017 (CEST)
Why are Dev Diaries numbered from #1 on this page i.e. the latest DD is 73 but shows as #20. Wouldn't it be better to stick to the actual DD number as published on the forum by Wiz and Co. Seems confusing to have two numbers for the same thing. — Preceding unsigned comment added by PaulMClem (talk) 11:12, 16 June 2017 (CEST)
- A result of past conveniences. Back in the day, DDs were not a regular thing so numbering was not consistent or if a new person ended up writing the DD the numbers could be lost/forgotten. To counter this the numbering is re-started for each development cycle [new expansion]. I will say that Stellaris (and HoI4) keep a consistent numbering. Do remember to sign your comments with
~~~~. ~ SolSys (talk) 17:42, 16 June 2017 (CEST)
Bug With Xenophobe Faction's Demand
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes!
There is a bug with the Xenophobes faction's demand. The Unwilling Resistance command seems to be bugged (It's the one where they don't like being in a defensive war). Whenever I start a new game with the faction and don't get into a war, it is always on red, but whenever I'm in a defensive war, it's green. I'm thinking that it's a simple true/false error and should be relatively simple to fix, it's also very annoying to me because whenever I play as an xenophobe empire I can't please that faction. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Adventurer32 (talk) 16:58, 27 August 2017
- You're far better off posting in the Stellaris tech support forum here. You will need to register your game first. Dauth (talk) 18:25, 27 August 2017 (CEST)
More detailed version tracking
Something I am noticing more and more, is that the differences between subversions of Stellaris get bigger. 1.8.0 has numerous substantial differences to 1.8.1 or even 1.8.2. So many, it is closer to the 1.5 to 1.6 step, then any 1.X.? step before.
Is there any chance we could start tracking the exact Versions down to the 3rd Place of the number? Right now someone had to append "outdated" on to the crissis triggers section because our tracking is not nearly precise enough. — Preceding unsigned comment added by The Founder (talk) 20:22, 11 October 2017 (CET)
Wrong dev diary
The Anomaly icon should be changed from the Nonadaptive trait to the Anomaly icon (a graph with magnifying glass showing a spike in the readings) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Wheeyou (talk) 18:14, 13 January 2019 (CET)