Below is a description of rewrites, where the page has been tagged delete the comments not needed and add in any special instructions.
- Excessive use of bold/capitals: Use italics instead for emphasis, if emphasis is not needed then remove is
- List: Reformat into prose (a listed ideas section is acceptable)
- Absence of links: Links missing or replaced by bold or italics which do not function
- Article needs to be split into multiple articles
- Images need to be in galleries or made easier to view.
Galaxy Map resource colors
I know the difference between white and green colors, and I have updated the Galaxy Map sectio with this information. What about yellow? I've only seen this in sectors. I suspect yellow means the station was built, but is not exploited. Am I right? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Francoisb73 (Talk) 04:31, 27 June 2016 (CEST)
- I think yellow means under AI control. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (Talk) 14:21, 12 August 2016 (CEST)
main interface missing
- The info on how to zoom in and out of the various views is missing. I think that a two finger gesture on the trackpad will do it, but sometimes it rotates the view or changes the angle of view. Is there a way to zoom via the keyboard? I can't believe that we are at the 1.2 release and such basic user interface items are missing from the wiki. This makes this wiki a poor substitute for an actual manual or even a "Quick Start Guide." — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (Talk) 21:47, 15 August 2016 (CEST)
For me this is one of the weakest sections in the Wiki. The amount of dead, white space is almost overwhelming. The images being stuck out on the right hand side, instead of being wrapped in text looks just plain bad (sorry for being blunt). The UI section is one of the first many new players will come to so it needs to be right. PaulMClem (talk) 22:41, 28 March 2017 (CEST)
- It is currently in the process of worked on, but you're welcome to make any changes you feel will improve the experience. I'll try to integrate any new/missing details. The 1.4 version will be uploaded before April 6th. ~ SolSys (talk) 11:25, 29 March 2017 (CEST)
Made some small changes to the Set Up and Map Views (System View) sections. Think it looks a bit neater. However, mine aren't the only eyes which count :-) Screenshots will of course need to be updated in due course with 1.5 images (will include Unity etc) PaulMClem (talk) 23:23, 29 March 2017 (CEST)