Difference between revisions of "Federations DLC"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
'''Federations ''' is the 4th [[DLC#Expansions|major expansion]] for Stellaris. It was announced on
'''Federations ''' is the 4th [[DLC#Expansions|major expansion]] for Stellaris. It was announced on -10-19<!--<ref>Forum, [[forum:1125225|Stellaris: MegaCorp Announcement!]], 2019-10-19</ref>--> and to be accompanied by the free 2.5 patch (aka ''Shelly'').
== Expansion features ==
== Expansion features ==
Latest revision as of 15:15, 19 October 2019
Federations is the 4th major expansion for Stellaris. It was announced on 2019-10-19 and to be accompanied by the free 2.5 patch (aka Shelly).
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. With the Stellaris: Federations expansion, players can extend their diplomatic dominion over the galaxy like never before. Use every trick in the book to gain an edge on friend and foe alike, with a host of new options to influence, manipulate, and dominate without firing a shot.
- Expanded Federations: With expanded diplomacy capabilities, players can build up the internal cohesion of their Federations and unlock powerful rewards for all members. Whether you join a Trade League, Martial Alliance, or Hegemony, membership can be extremely advantageous.
- Galactic Community: Unite the space empires with a galactic senate that can vote on a wide range of resolutions to drive legislative agendas. For example, players can pass a resolution to increase commitments to collective defense or funnel profit towards wealthy elites. Members can also sanction those who defy the community, and enact a single galactic focus. Sway the senate to position yourself as a leader, trading favors and maneuvering, doing whatever it takes to gain influence among schemers.
- Origins: Each empire has a story that shapes its path. Give your civilization deeper roots with the new system of Origins. By choosing an Origin, players can flesh out their empire’s background and alter its starting conditions. Whether it’s Void Dwellers who have abandoned their homeworld to live in perpetual orbit, or a society that worships and protects a powerful Tree of Life, you can lay the groundwork wisely for the seeds of your empire.
- New constructions: Construct glorious new projects for your empire like the Juggernaut, a massive mobile starbase that provides a moveable repair base even in enemy territory, or the Mega Shipyard, a new megastructure that can churn out fleets with incredible speed. Offering both tactical advantages and a good dose of shock and/or awe, these are sure to be an asset to any space empire.
- Main article: Developer diaries
All developer diaries about the Federations expansion and patch 2.5 (aka Shelly).
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|1||Summer Experimentation||Useful experimentations that didn't make it||2019-08-15|
|2||Empire Sprawl & Administrative Capacity||Changes that aim to give a more important role to Empire Sprawl||2019-08-29|
|3||UX Design||Behind-the-scenes of the UI||2019-09-12|
|4||Origins||New dedicated background stories for your empire, derived from Civics||2019-09-26|
|5||PDXCON||Schedule for Stellaris related content on PDXCON 2019||2019-10-11|
|6||Things That Rock||Lithoid species mechanics||2019-10-24|
|7||Federation rework||Types, Perks, Laws and Internal mechanics of Federations||2019-10-31|
|8||Galactic Community||A look to his creation, Resolutions, Diplomatic weight, Favors, Galactic Council and Focus||2019-11-07|
|9||Origins||A list of all 18 Origins that will be present at the release||2019-11-14|