Animosity casus beli and Humiliate Wargoal effects are not correct. Status Quo definitely lets you gain systems and planets that you have occupied and claimed. Not sure if Surrender gives you all claimed systems, all claimed and occupied systems or no systems at all.
Below is a description of rewrites, where the page has been tagged delete the comments not needed and add in any special instructions.
- Use of you/your: Please change to third person
- Bad grammar/spelling: Please correct it
- Prescriptive instructions: Make more generic
- Absence of links: Links missing or replaced by bold or italics which do not function
- Poor sectioning: Article should be broken up into easy to understand sections
- Replace wargoals section with table instead
Issue reading files[edit source]
I am trying to work on this article, but I have real issues reading the related files as there are two of them:
- Stellaris\common\casus_belli\00_casus_belli.txt lists all teh Casus Belli
- Stellaris\common\war_goals\00_war_goals.txt wich lists wargoals
Each wargoal maps to one CB, but not every CB has a Wargoal.
Wargoals can also force the other sides wargoals (wg_independence forces wg_assert_overlordship on the defender, wich should be the overlord).
Most of the rules regarding wich CB you can pick seems to be based on the CB side.
But surrender acceptance, Threat Multipliers and even the claim/overlord related code is on the Wargoals side. And I still have not fully figured out when the Total War Mechanic (change ownership on Occupation) is used. Any help would be appreciated. --The Founder (talk) 16:33, 2 March 2018 (CET)
Reported despoilation reward scaling per colony is incorrect in current version.[edit source]
I'm doing a Barbaric Despoilers playthrough. Despoilation definitely scales in blocks of 500 credits and minerals. But it does not scale based on the number of colonies of the vanquished empire.
I won a despoliation war against an empire with more than three colonies and only received 1500 credits and minerals. But I'm not sure what the real scaling rules are though or else I'd update them myself.
- Look in Stellaris\common\war_goals\00_war_goals.txt, under "wg_plunder". And then update the table accordingly. Of course it is propable that the scaling will change with 2.2. The devs got a granular figure like "Empire Size" to work with then.
- --The Founder (talk) 14:46, 13 November 2018 (CET)