Joined 30 November 2015
- If I can't be reached here, I might be testing on another wiki.
- This is the testing area, 'cause... well, its needed.
- Colors: Starter , Acquisition , Rare , Dangerous , Repeatable .
- Icons: Armies / Attachments , Buildings , Components , Edicts / Policies , Feature unlock , Starbase, Resources , Ship / Station class .
- The table shows the default names/icons of techs. Flavor entry is displayed if accompanied by a change to effects/requirements.
- If a tech has been available as a research option in the as part of the last choice then its (total) weight will be halved in the coming choice.
- The table denotes the base cost of a tech. Actual in-game tech cost will scale with the empire's size (number of colonized planets and population).
- To research techs of higher tiers it is first needed to acquire 8 techs of the preceding tier.
- Sorting the table by tiers will place all Starter tech at the top and Repeatable end-game tech at the bottom.
- Most icons also double as links. For more information about an unlocked effect (buildings, components, etc.) click on the accompanying icon.
Cost / Weight
- @tier1_1 – 500 / 100
- @tier1_2 – 750 / 95
- @tier1_3 – 1000 / 90
- @tier2_1 – 1500 / 85
- @tier2_2 – 2000 / 75
- @tier2_3 – 2500 / 70
- @tier3_1 – 4000 / 65
- @tier3_2 – 5000 / 60
- @tier3_3 – 6000 / 50
- @tier4_1 – 8000 / 45
- @tier4_2 – 10000 / 40
- @tier4_3 – 12000 / 35
- @tier5_1 – 15000 / 30
- @tier5_2 – 17500 / 25
- @tier5_3 – 20000 / 20